Chapter 9

Zane's POV
Me and Travis where cuddling. I had my arms around his waste, and my head against the side of the chest. He had his arm around my shoulders. Travis woke me up, and we got ready for the party, and headed over to Aphmau's house. "Hey guys!" Aphmau gave us a warm smile. "Come in, your the last ones to show up." We talked to people for awhile, until Gean pulled Travis away. I secretly followed them. When I went in the room Gean pulled Travis into, I saw them kissing. Gean pulled away.
"Z-Zane! This isn't what it looks like!" I let tears fall from my eyes. I ran out of Aphmau's house.
"Zane!" I heard people calling my name, I didn't care I kept running until I got to Travis' house. I grabbed my suitcase out of the closet and packed all my things, and I mean ALL of my things. Then ran back to my house with my two suitcases in my hands. It had only taken me 5 minutes to pack, Travis' house was clean of me. I got back to my house, I unpacked my things, and I sat on the couch thinking of what to do next. I closed all my curtains, the only light in my house was the lamp light in the living room. I heard people banging on my door.
"Zane!! Let us in!!" I heard Aphmau outside.
"..."
"Zane...please!!" Garroth said.
"..."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Travis' POV, when he got pulled away by Gean*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I was talking with my friends, when Gean pulled me into Garroth's room. "Hey Snow White." He smiled devilishly at me.
"Let me go Gean!!" He pinned me against the wall. "Gean let me-!" He pushed his cold lips against mine. I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he kicked me with his knee, in my lower region. I winced in pain. I saw Zane walk in, Gean pulled away. "Z-Zane it's not what it looks like!" He ran out with tears streaming down my eyes.
"Why is my brother crying?" Garroth came in the room.
"Haha!" Gean started laughing. Garroth came over to us with his hands in fist. I put my hands up to try and block Garroth's punch, but I heard something fall on the floor. I look down to see Gean on the floor, with his nose bleeding.
"Travis, I know this wasn't your fault. Stay here while everyone else gets Zane. We'll explain to him it was an accident." Garroth left with everyone else.
"THANK YOU!!" I yelled after him.

Zane's POV
I just listened to people pounding on my door, and I ignored them. I thought, and thought, until I thought of what I should do now, but will it be the right choice?

To Be Continued...