Chapter 13

Zane's POV
When me and Travis where driving home, I got a text from Garroth.
G- hey Zane you want to go on a double date with me and Laurence?
Z- sure, sounds like fun.
G- ok, meet us at the movies tonight at 7:00 pm.
Z- ok, we'll be there.
I shoved my phone back in my pocket.
"Who was that?"
"Garroth, he invited us to a double date at the movies."
"What did you say?" He asked putting his attention back to the road.
"Yes, obviously!"
"Haha!"
'Travis is so perfect. Why would he love me?'
"You want to know why I love you. Because your perfect, you just can't see the magic inside you Zane."
"I was talking out loud!" My voice cracked.
"Yep, haha. What time are we meeting them?"
"7:00."
"Ok, we're close by, so we'll be there around 6:56." He smiled.
"Ok. WAIT!! I just released something."
"What?"
"This is your first date."
"Oh! Well, it would ok be one to remember." I smiled at him. When we where there we found Garroth and Laurence, and went into the theatre. Travis put the armrest up, so me and him could snuggle up close. He rapped his arm around my waste, I buried the side of my head in his chest.
"Movies are so much better with two eyes." I whispered to him.
"I bet." He kissed the top of my head.
"So cute!" We heard a girl quietly fan girl behind us.
"Haha." I looked behind to see a girl with black/brown hair, just a little passed her shoulders. She had blue eyes, and pink lipstick on. (P.S. guys this is Queenisbae87 , can't wait to see you again girl😝) and when I looked next to her I saw another girl, she was focused on the theatre screen. She had really short brown hair, with a little bit of blonde on the tips of her hair. She had grey/blue eyes, and her only makeup were cat eyes. 'WAIT!! That's Penny!! My therapist!!' I turned back to Travis. "Travis, Penny is back there."
"Really?" He turned around to see her. "Penny?"
"Yes?" She turned to see us. "Travis?! Zane?! What are you two doing here?"
"We're on a date."
"Awwwww!!" The other girl said.
"Shhh!! Queen be quite!"
"Sorry Penny." She ate some popcorn.
"So what are you two doing here?" Travis asked.
"We're here just hanging out. My other friends just left, there coming back in a minute though." She looked around for them.
"Oh, let's meet up after the movie." We all turned back to the movie. We heard moving behind us, the other girls had come back. After the movie, Garroth and Laurence went home. We met up with Penny and her friends.
(So guys I'm going to use there nicknames, because of privacy reasons🙂)
"So everyone, this is Queen (Queenisbae87 ), Pancakes (Twenty1Pancakes ), Shelia (SheilaWarrior ), and Peach (Peachisamazing )."
"It's nice to meet you all." Me and Travis shook everyone's hands.
"It's REALLY nice to meet you both!!!!" Peach was jumping up and down.
Shelia gave a closed mouth smile, and nodded her head. "We gotta go, see you tomorrow." She walked out with Peach.
"Nice it meet you, I hope we can get in touch another time."
"Well we do have to go. Remember to call me if you want another session. BYE!" Penny, Queen, and Pancakes walked out.
"We should go home to." He yawned, stretched his arms, and put one on my shoulder, as we where walking out.
"Really?"
"What?" He smiled at me.
"You dork."
"Nope, your the dork. Your my black haired dork." I blushed, and we went home.

To Be Continued...