the Good morning call

I wake up to someone tickling me and open my eyes to see courtney laughing so hard she's got tears streaming down her face. She stops laughing and says get up we're going to the beach I roll over and act like I'm asleep. I thought I got away with it until I feel her lean down she whispers if you dont get up your gonna taste the rainbow and throws a bunch of Skittles at me.  I roll out of bed go to my dresser grab a bathing suit and walk to the bathroom I take a quick shower I wanted it to be longer but Courtney threatened me. I get dressed and put my hair in a braid and walk to my closet and pull out some shorts and a pierce the veil short. I put it on and turn around an looks at me and tells YOU LIKE PIERCE THE VEIL! I nod my head she acts like she's crying and then looks at me and says now your officially my bitch. I laugh at her remark and grap my bag and phone and we walk to her car. I smile because a both have a jeep mine's navy blue and hers is white. We get in and she turns on the radio and we jam out until we oh up to the beach. We climb out and I drop my stuff and strip while running to the beach. I wasn't paying attention and slammed into someone. I fell backwards and just later there with my eyes clothes. I heard a guy ask me if I was okay. I set there and finally said I just died. He laughs at me and I open my eyes to a blue eyes blonde boy staring down at me!