the beach boys

I feel my breath hitch in my throat he was beautiful. *cues the tear* he looks at me and says foreal now are you okay. I open my mouth to say something but hear a very familiar Voice yell  woah girl get some, I felt my cheeks burn and I got up and dusted my self off. He says my names Matthew but you can call me matt, I look up at him and reply my names w-willow. I heard my self stutter and mentally slapped my self HARD. He looks at me and smiles. I heard Courtney walk up and put her arm around me and she says very bluntly she's new year and she's single y'all should go walk. I turn to her and give her the "I'm gonna drown you later stare"  I look back at him and looks at me and says wanna go for a walk, I nod and we take off walking down the beach.

He glances at me and then says so why did you move here? I look at him and I have to think of a good reason. I say I have a tough past and needed a new beginning and my mom moved us out here. He nods and he says whats your mom's name? I say jewels Carter, he looks at me and says the really good lawyer that everybodys always talking about? I just nod and he says I didn't know she had kids. I look at him and say she adopted my 3 years ago. He looks at me and says I'm glad you moved here.

/ 3 hours later/
Me and Matt are setting on a huge  rock still talking. My phone puzzes and I look at the caller ID  and it says Skittles. I answer and she says where are ya at? She says it's been 4 hours since you left and it's getting dark. I sigh and say okay I'm coming gosh. I hang up and say I think we better get going it's getting dark. He nods and we walk back to the spot where we met, he looks at me and says can I have your number. I take his phone and put my number in it and wave and get in Courtneys jeep.

She turns to me and slaps me in the side of the head. I turn to her and say what was that for? She smiles smiles says you left me and I met a cute boy! I roll my eyes and she shows me a pic of him and he is Hot.
She says his name is frimzy.

We talked the whole way to my house and she drops me off. I climb out and go upstairs and get in the shower. I get out and put on some shorts and a shirt that Courtney gave me that says  stay wierd on it. I climb in bed and then my phone goes off and it's from matt!!