New news

It's basically the same thing every time you fall in love with someone only to be torn apart with their past. Matt told me everything last night, I didn't take it well at all. I walked out. I did I walked out after promising I wouldn't. I feel horrible about it I really do, but I couldn't look at him anymore not after what he said to me. All the girls he's hurt he's torn apart! Am I one of those girls too? I'm so confused. I just need to talk to him, to get answers. just to ask him why.

I called Matt and told him to come over. I'm anxious to talk to him.  I hear a knock downstairs and literally bolt down the stairs. I stop at the door and breath in slowly. I open the door and matts standing there, he looks like he just rolled out of bed. I step aside and let him come in. He walks past me to the living room and sits down on the couch. I quietly close the door. Walk over to the other chair and sit down. I clear my throat and all that I can get to come out is "why" he turns to me. And he says " yeah I did those things those horrible things. But it's different, your different" those 13 words make me shiver. I believe him. I get up walk to him grab his chin and apologize. I shouldn't have walked away like that, I should  have stayed. I should of been there for him but i wasn't...

( guys jays a bitch🙄)