he said it

I wake up and and walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I get out and put on my clothes and walk back into my room. Courtneys laying in the floor and Matt's laying in my bed. I walk over to Courtney and sprawl out across her.
She lifts her head and just slams it back down.

I get off of her and lay beside her and she whispers wanna go shopping! I slowly turned my head and whispered yasssssssss!!!
I get up and walk over to Matt and lay beside and him and tell him me and Courtney are going shopping want anything? He looks at me smiles and says bring me yourself back. I threw a pillow at him and he grabbed my thigh and pulled him to me and says that's not how to treat your boyfriend I act like I'm thinking about it and when he looks at his phone i hit him again with my pillow. I get up an run downstairs to the kitchen. I set on the counter and grab my chocolate milk. He comes into the kitchen with a smirk on his face. I furrow my brows and he walks right up to me and kisses me. I feel my cheeks flush and my tummy dance. He pulls away and says you have a hickey. I look at my phone and in the reflection I see a dark purple spot. He saunters back over to me and says nobody will touch whats mine now. He walks back up stairs and me and Courtney leave. We pull up to the Mall and go to the candy store and buy a buttload of candy and then we got a bunch of clothes. We go to the piercing place and she says I dare you to get your tongue pierced. I know the guy in there so he calls my mom and she says I can do it. He sticks the piercing gun on my tongue and I felt a little stinging and then it's gone. I look down at my belly button and tell him to pierce it to. We walk out of the store and go to our car.

I walk up to my room with my bags and Matt is laying down on my bed. He looks at me and says what did you bring me. I smirk at him and walk up to him and kiss him I stick my tongue in his mouth and he feels the metal and pulls away. I stick my tongue out at him and he says I like that and winks at me. I laugh and pull up my shirt over my belly button and he pokes me in the ribs. I lay beside him and he curles up to my side. We were listening to music and then out of the blue he rolls over and says......

I love you willow