morning suprises

I wake up and instantly just feel the pain in my lower region and then i remember last night and what happened, me and Matt finally did it! I get up and go to the bathroom take a shower and put some shorts on and throw on one of Matt's shirts. I walk downstairs and hear a ruckus in the kitchen. I walk in and Matt's making breakfast, I walk up behind him and hug him he turns his head gives me a toothy smile and says good morning beautiful how'd you sleep I turned looked him in the eye and said not much sleeping happened last night! I hear a shout coming fro the back yard and open the door to see courtney laying in the ground she looks at me and says I tripped over a bumble bee! I lost all Control and laughed so hard my eye were tearing up. She gets up and decided to go back home she says my house is a danger to get life. I walk back in the kitchen and Matt lifts me up on the counter and kisses the tip of my nose and whispers in my ear last night was fantastic. I blush and I look up at him and said I should be mad at you his features change and he looks sad I look up at him and said I'm sore as hell he blushes this time and says it wont hurt as much next time and winks at me. He hands me my waffles and I eat them we go up stairs and he's laying down and I go and Lay on him, he looks at me and says i havent been completely honest with you.....