the answer and double date

I sat there and looked I at those ocean blue eyes and said yes. He smiled and connected our lips. I love his kisses each on feels like the first time. We pulled away and I asked if he wanted to stay over he nodded. I grabbed shorts and a t-shirt and change in the bathroom.

I come out and lay in bed next to him. He burries his head in the crook of my neck. I fall asleep to his short breaths.

I wake up to Matt giving my little kisses all over my face.
I laugh and put a pillow over my head. He pulls it away and says your mom called. I winced a little when he said that. I quickly recovered and grabbed my phone and dialed her number and sat on one of the stairs. She picked up on the 3rd ring.

Mom// good morning sweetie
Me// morning
Mom// things changed I won't be able to come home for another weak
Me// why
Mom// the trial got extended
Me// then when are you coming home
Mom// no more than two weeks
Me// why that long
Mom// idk but I'm sorry and I love you but I hth
Me// sighs* love you too

She hangs up and I set there on the step for a minute. I hear my door open and Matt walkes out and sets by me. He pulls me close to him and says are you okay. I must say I'm fine and push how hurt I am to the back of my mind.
  I hear Courtney walk out of my room and she says y'all wanna go on a double date. O nod and may says yes. She tells me to get dressed. I slip on some leggings and a t-shirt and some converse. We leave and head to the movies.
We get there and decided to watch split. We get in there and I get a text from my mom.

Mom// I'm sorry I'm not home

Me// it's fine

Mom// no it's not i could hear it in your voice this morning

Me// like I said I'm fine and I don't want to talk about it

Mom// okay sweetheart I love you

Me // love you too

_________________

The movies over and we're all in Courtneys jeep. Me and matt are in the back. I put my headphones in and zone out.

I feel someone shaking me and turn and look at Matt. I take out my ear buds and he says we're home. I climb out and walk to the door and unlock it. Me and Matt went up stairs. I went in the bathroom and started the shower. Matt was laying in my bed. I grabbed my pajamas and walked to the bathroom and shut and locked the door. I got in there and turned on the really hot water and felt the sting hitting my skin. It felt good, I thought about my mom and I felt the tears roll down my eyes. I dried my tears and got out put my clothes on and dried my hair and left it down. I walked in the room and Matt looked at me strange and then I heard OH YEAH. I walked to the balcony and stepped over to Courtneys. I opened the door and sure enough her and frimzy we're getting it on. I slammed the door and went back to my room and closed the door and locked it. I went to my bed and crawled in next to Matt. I laid my head on his chest and his heartbeat filled my ears he pulls me up to face level and said it beats for you and he kissed me and said goodnight.