anniversary night

Tonight's  the night I think to myself. Me and Matt have been dating for almost 6 months and he hasn't pushed my boundaries, and now I'm ready to give him my all!

I walk to my closet to find something to wear. I move some clothes aside and find a really pretty white lace dress. I pull it out and walk to the bathroom I take a quick shower get out and blow dry my hair. I decide to curl it. I apply light make-up and slip on my dress. I walk out of my bathroom and put on my cowboy boots. I hear my doorbell ring. I grab my phone and purse. I run down the stairs to the door and quickly open it, Matthew looks up at me and gives me that smile that I love so much! We walk to his car and he opens the door for me, I get In and he starts to drive. I turn and look at him and say where are we going? He continues to look at the road and says it's a surprise and smiles. We pull over to the side of the road and he looks at me and hands me a blindfold and tells me to put it on. I put it on and he starts to drive within 20 minutes he stops again and unbuckles my seat belt and then he gets out and helps me out. We starts walking and instantly I feel grass rub against my legs. We stop and he takes the blindfold off. I open my eyes and see a picnic set out and 2 horse's! I run to the horse and Matt laughes.

Me and Matt ate and then rode the horses for awhile. We clean up our mess and we leave.

We pull up to the house and we get out. I run up to the room and and lock the balcony door so Courtney can't barge in. Matt walks in and walks over to me he leans in real close and kisses the tip of my nose. I pull him closer and connect our lips sending warmth throughout my body. He deepens the kiss until we're walking backwards and end up on the bed. He tugs at the bottom of my shirt and I pull it off his shirts the next to go. He pulls away and looks at me and says we don't have to
I look back at him and pull him closer just to whisper in his ear I want to, he connect our lips again. His hands move from my face to my body. His hands reach the button on my pants amd he tugs them off. I remove my hands from his hair and take his pants off. His lips move from my lips to my neck. He leaves little kisses from my neck to my collar bone. His hands move to the clasp of my bra leaving me almost naked. He leaves little kisses all over my chest. He takes of the rest of our clothes and puts on a condom. My breath hitches in my throat and then I feel a wave of pain and pleasure wash over me.