races

I wake up and get in the shower remembering I'm supposed to be hanging out with Matt today. I get out and wrap my towel around me and walk to my closet.
I picked out simple black ripped high-waisted shorts and a cut of Jersey with my last name on the back of it. I grabbed my knee high socks that had to black stripes on the top and my black converse. I put my hair in to French braids and put on some mascara and made Courtney come over and do my eyebrows cause I'm not messing with that shot this early in the morning.

I go downstairs and grab and Apple and set on the couch. Open my phone and Matt texted me 3 times.

Matt// good morning 😆

Matt// are you awake??

Matt// wake up cause it's time to go beast mode and skating with me.

Me// Jeez I'm awake!

Matt// good I thought you would never wake up!

Me// baby😂

Matt// be ready I'll be there in ten minuests!

Me// I'm already ready👀

Matt// leaving now princess

Me// I'm not a princess I'm a mother fuckin SAVAGE!!

Matt// bet😂

Me// I hate you👀😐

Matt// no you don't I see you look at me, you want a piece of this white chocolate.

Me// oh god yesss I do hurry up😏

Matt// really?

Me// nope, got your ass😂

Matt// that hurt and I'm here🙂

Me// I'm coming

Matt// cuming*

Me// hell no!

Matt//jk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk outside to see he's got a black jeep. I climb in and buckle up. He turns and smiles at me, it was a little to toothy he looked retarded. I smiled back and he pulls out. We get on the highway and it's just a beautiful here. I hear the click of a camera and turn to look at Matt. He looks at me and says you looked like  little kid who just seen a gaint teddy bear for the first time. I blush and look away.

We pull up to the skating ring and go inside. It's so cool I'm here. It's almost pitch black except everything thats glowning. There's so many speakers it makes every word of the song sound better. We get out skates and he asks if I know how to skate. I say no even tho I'm really good. I'm gonna prank him!

We get out there and he holds my hand and skates slowly with me so i "don't fall"

The guy there announced that's there's gonna be races.
I turn to him and he says he gonna race. I say I wanna try and he says you can try but I'll win I just nodded and lined up with the rest of the boys and girls.
    1-2-3 GO
I took off as fast as I could and passed Matt and all the other kids and went the two laps and got first place.

He skates over to me. He looks sad and I laughed at him and he said you can skate now I don't get to hold your hand. I sighed and took his and hand and turned to him and said if you think I'm gonna go slow than you better just let go now.

You know that feeling when you no your gonna fall but you don't stop anyways.
YEAH...OKAY
We were going really fast and little girl skated in front if us and I made me and Matt fall so she didn't get hurt.

We skated for like 3 hours and then we finally leave and he's dropping me off. We pull up and he walks me to my door. Before I waked he said my name and I turned around and he kisses my cheek and said I cheated when we raced. I laughed and went inside. I walk up stairs and courtneys setting in my bed. She looks at me and says spill the beans! I explain everything and show her the selfies Matt took on my phone. She told me she was sleep in over and fell asleep on my bed with a bowl of popcorn.
I took the popcorn away and put it in the floor and laid down letting sleep take over me and relax me, but before I fell asleep  Matt texted Me.

Matt//goodnight you beautiful cheater💜

Me// goodnight sore loser♥