kisses in my racecar bed

I woke up at 11 and checked my phone nothing but Instagram and Snapchat notifications.

I jumped in the shower got out and dried off and put on some sweats and a sports bra.

I waddled downstairs and ate an Apple.
I plopped down on the couch.
I texted Matt.

Me//good morning

Matt//morning

Me// what are you up to?

Matt// just thinking about some things, why?

Me// being lonely on my couch wanna come over and see my racecar bed?

Matt// yeah I'm leaving now

Me//Okay

-----------------------------------------------
I hear his car door shut and then I get up and walk to the door and open it he walks up the stairs and then stares at me.

I look down and see im in my bra. I take off running upstairs and throw on a t-shirt.

He walks in and walks over to me. He smashes his lips into mine. I was surprised but instantly kiss back realizing him much I had ached  for his lips.

We slowly walk over to my bed and fall back not breaking the kiss. His hands are griping my waist. My hands fly to his neck pulling him as close as possible.

I think to myself is possible to craves somebody's lips this much.

I brush it off and he moves to my neck biting around behind my ear I felt a sting and a moan escaped my lips. I felt him smirking on my skin.
He shoots back to my lips.
I flip us over so both of my legs are strattling his waist. His hands are griping my thighs.
Are kiss was deeping by the second my hand when to his hair lightly pulling some.i heard a moan in the back of his throat. Everything was perfect until I heard Courtney yell HOLY SHIT ARE Y'ALL FUCKING. I pulled away and looked at her. She laughs and I turn and look at Matt he looks disappointed that it was over. I climbed off of him and laid beside him. He connected our hands. Courtney looks at me and I glare at her and she gives me a thumbs up and leaves.
I turn and look at Matt he kisses my forehead and sets up. He says I have a question.
He grabs me and pulls me closer to him. The butterflies go crazy and my hear beat picks up.

He says will you be my girlfriend?............

To be continued india.....😆