nothing but happiness

I wake up and Courtneys laying in my floor snoring very loudly. I roll over and lay on Matt. He opens his eyes and says good morning beautiful and his morning voice was so hot! He kisses my forehead and asks me if I'm hungry and shake my head he gets out of bed and goes downstairs. I throw a pillow at courtney she wakes up looks at me and gets up and walks out my balcony and goes to her house and probably lays back down. Matt brings me orange juice and pancakes. I eat and then get up and walk to the bathroom. I run me a hott bubble bath. I get In and instantly feel my body relax. I hear Matt walk in and feel my cheeks go pink he looks at me and smiles and then brushes his teeth. He walks out and I just float around in three until courtney walks in and Seth down on the floor by the bath tub. She looks at me and says when are you and Matt gonna have some fun time? I feel my cheeks burn under my skin. She  says next week's your anniversary maybe you should then, I just nodd my head and she gets up splashes the water in my face and leaves. I get out and change into some comfortable clothes. I lay down next to Matt and he looks at me and says what do you want for our anniversary? I look at him and say nothing. He gives me and evil glare and says fine I'll ask Courtney! I just shake my head and snuggle up to him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. I kiss his cheek and lay my head down on his chest. Hearing the heartbeat of the boy I'm in love with is so calming. He says I love you and I fall asleep.