It goes upward from there

We had just landed. He got up and grabbed his bag and my suit case and handed me it. "Thank you" I politely said. After we got off he asked if I had a ride. I told him I would have to ask my friend. I messaged Taylor and asked if she was at the airport. She said she would be there in 10 minutes traffic was bad. "If you need a ride I can give you one" Adym said behind my shoulder. "Okay" I said a little to quick. I messaged Taylor and said its fine I was going to get some diner and I would meet her at her house when I was done. Adym said he had to get the car his friend said he dropped off for him and then he would come pick me up at the front. I walked out and waited a couple of minutes when a dark Mercedes pulls up. I stand there in shock. He steps out of the the driver side and opens the trunk and says with the cutest smile "I'll take those bags off your hands" I'm still in shock and stumble with my words "um.. Uh thanks" and I awkwardly hand my suit case and back pack to him. He comes over to where I'm standing and takes my hand. By now I was aware of what's was happening and blushed by the touch of his soft hand. He opens the passenger door and gently pulls me towards the car. I climb in and sit down. He shuts the door taking a quick glance down at me and grins. He asks if I'm hungry and I say a little. We end up discussing where to go for 5 minutes and end up choosing to just get a pizza. As we are driving, we are listening to music and eating are pizza, he keeps glancing over at me smiling. I'm singing along to the song on the radio, when we pull up to Taylor's house. He turns the music down and looks at me and says "we are here" I look at him and frown but smile when I see his smile and say "I had the best time thank you so much" he grins even more and it looks like he is going to say something but just leans towards me and kisses me. I kiss him back he grabs my head and I grab him. After 2 minutes of us kissing he gently pulls away but are noses are still touching and says "I think you should go" I look at the house and see Taylor at the window and say "yeah I'll miss you" he smiles and says "I'll see you around just you wait" after a minute we get out of the car and he gets my bag. I start to walk away and turn around and see him staring and me with the cutest grin on his face and mouth "I love you" to him. He mouths back "I love you to don't forget to watch out for me" and I turn around face red as can be and heart pounding and walk up the steps to bug eyed Taylor standing at the door.