The club

Adym turns around and laughs, "What, not what you were expecting is it?" I nod yes. "It's so beautiful like something from a magazine," I say, a faint whisper." "Thanks, my brother and I did most of the interior design" he replied. He gives me a short tour of the main floor. We go and sit on the corner couch in the upstairs living room. He puts on a movie and looks over at me with a crooked smile that made me want to faint. I look down and smile. I know my face is starting to turn a faint pinkish red color. He pushes some of my hair behind my ear and says, "you don't have to be embarrassed you are beautiful and so is your blush it really makes you look stunning." I blush even more and look away with a huge smile on my face and say, "thank you." He kisses me lightly on my cheek.
*hour later*
"Oh crap I have to get going. I'm supposed to meet my friend," I say "oh well I guess I'll see you around," he replies with a frown. It makes me sad to see him frowning. "Well I guess you could come with me. We were just going to go to a club." His face lights up right away, "okay" we get in my car I toss him the keys.
*at club*
"Hey" Taylor shouts.
She whispers in my ear, "is this the guy I saw the other day"
I blush and nod
"Um... Adym this is Taylor my best friend that I'm staying with."
"It's nice to meet you," he says as he awkwardly waves at Taylor not sure what to do.
*few dance full hours later*
"I'm really tired," Taylor says
"Okay Ill see you at home I'm gonna drive adym back," I say looking into adym's eyes as I say his name.
We get into the car and he drives to his house.
"Do you have to leave now?" He asks with a smile creeping on his face
"Well Taylor has work tomorrow and I don't start work for a couple of days so I have the house all to myself all tomorrow maybe we can hang out or something," I say looking at the ground.
"Tomorrow then," he says as he kisses my cheek.
I bush and say, "tomorrow then.
I get in my car and drive home thinking about him the whole time.