Surprise

As I get in the car, I check my phone. "So what's the surprise?" I ask looking over at Adym. "Well if I told it wouldn't be a surprise anymore," he said with a smirk. "True," I say smiling we drive for a while until we get to the beach. I look at the light shimmering against the water. He gets out and I do the same. He grabs my hand and I follow where he was walking. We get to a spot that has palm trees and a bench. We sat down. I leaned y head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. Even though we weren't talking It was still nice. Just sitting there listening to the waves and the breeze blowing softly against your face. "Alex." Adym said breaking the silence. It wasn't a bad thing he broke the silence because I was starting to fall asleep. "Yes," I softly said looking up at him. "Do want to know what the surprise is?" "Well of course I do." I said with a smile. He sat up turning towards me. "Alex I know we have only been dating a couple of days but I feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He pulled something out of his jacket pocket. "I want to give you this promise ring. I symbolizes my love for you. It shows that I will never hurt you and that I will love you forever. It shows that one day I will marry you and we will have kids and grow old together." He gently grabbed my right hand and put the silver band around my ring finger. I smiled looking into his deep chocolate brown eyes. His soft hands reached up to my chin and pulled me into a kiss. It was full of passion. I smiled into the kiss. We pulled apart. We were both grinning. "I love you," I stayed looking down. "Your so beautiful, you know that." He said looking into my aqua eyes. I could feel my face heat up. I would never get used him telling me that. I loved him so much. "Alright are you ready to go home?" He asked me. "No, I want to stay here for a little longer." "Okay." He lead back down against the bench so I can lean my head on his shoulder. I slowly fell asleep. When I woke up I was laying in my bed in my clothes I was wearing earlier in the day. I look to my nightstand and see my phone plugged in. I grab it and look at my notifications. I had a message from Adym.
Heyy you fell asleep and I drove you home. I put you in your bed and plugged in your phone for you. Message me on the morning when you wake up. Love you princess❤️
Adym was so sweet. I look what time it is. It was 2 in the morning. I get up and change into some shorts and a t-shirt. I climb back in bed and fall asleep.