Tomorrow as promised

This is going to be a really long chapter to make up for not updated for a long time I hope you enjoy. Also if you want something to happen or have and recommendations I might use yours. :)
I get home and Taylor is sitting on the couch crying. I walk up to her and ask, "What's wrong?" I sit down and she just sobs louder. I grab her in a comforting hug and pull her head to my chest. "It's going to be alright, I'm right here. Tell what has gotten you so worked up," I say sounding more worried then concerned. "Some one messaged me and said I was a dirty slut and I was a gross lesbian bitch that didn't deserve my job at all," she whispers with sobs in between words. I always got really pissed off when people said stuff like that especially when it was towards Taylor. People hated on me for being bi and for not deserving the fans I had, but I didn't care. I never cared what people had to say about me. All I cared about was being who I wanted to be, that's why Taylor was my best friend she liked me for being me not some person who was famous or cool. "Dumb bastard," I growl under my breath. Taylor hears, she doesn't really like when I act like that because she's scared I'm gonna make a scene with the person who did this. I wanted to so badly to but I wasn't going to. Anyway who cares what that douche had to say. Taylor was beautiful, caring, funny, sweet, and my best friend and that's all that mattered. "Don't. I know you want to protect me from them but you won't always be there to help me," she says. I get angry again," Don't you dare say that, I will be here for you forever, as long as you want me to." I whisper the last part because I wanted to be Taylor's best friend even after we were dead. I don't believe in heaven or hell but I do believe there is an after world and that at some point in the after world you are reborn. I wanted to be with her there and meet her in my next life. "Of course I will always want you to be around but soon enough you are going to get bored of having me as a best friend and move on." She says looking like she is going to start crying again. I hug her tighter and say," I will never get tired of you, you are the best person in the world no one comes close." She smiles and I smile back. We fall asleep, me still holding her with her head resting on my chest. I wake up and Taylor is gone. I feel kinda lonely not having her here in the morning. I get some coffee and eat a cold piece of pizza. I look at my phone.
Taylor: sorry I left without telling you. I had to go to work. I will see you tonight.
Alex/Me: it's okay. I'll see you tonight have fun at work.
Taylor: hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to Chinese for dinner someone at work told me about this place we've never been. I thought we could go after I get home.
Alex/Me: Definitely, I'd love to.
I loved Chinese. I saw I had a message from someone else.
Adym: Hey, when is it clear for us to hang out? Missed you last night after you left ;)
I smile I realize it was Adym
Alex/me: You can come over as soon as you want there is a spare key under the elephant. I just have to take a shower and get ready for the day but that's it.
Adym: okay I will be over in two hours. Sawyer and I are gonna get some breakfast and will meet you after that.
Time pass
I just finished putting my make up on and I am putting on some clothes when I hear the door open and Adym say, "Alex?" "Yes," I shout back, "I'm in my room you can come in it's the door on the left in the hallway. I look at myself in the mirror to make sure I look decent I'm wearing a pink sleeveless crop top with holes in it. black skinny jeans with rips in them and white with pink adidas sneakers. He walks in a little hesitant. I smile at him and say,"hey, how was your breakfast with sawyer?"
Sorry I ended it but it was getting really long but I am making a part two rn and I will also publish it some time today but it won't be until late at night sorry. Love you guys so much I hope you guys liked it💕 :)