With Adym

I finish doing my make up and start doing my hair in French braids. I look at my phone. Adym should be her any minute. I grab a purse/backpack, I put my wallet, charger, little travel lotion, travel deodorant (never know when you might need it), and my chapstick. I grab my phone and walk out to the living room. I sit down on the couch scrolling through Instagram. I decide I want to take a picture so I walk around the house trying to find good lighting. I take a few pictures and chose one to post. I turn my phone of and go to the kitchen. Just as I'm about to get some juice I hear a faint tap at the door. I grab my bag and phone than head to the door. I open it up and smile seeing Adym standing there. "Hello babe," he says, "are you ready?" "Yup, I just need to tell Taylor I'm leaving," I reply walking towards Taylor's room leaving the door open so Adym can come in. I knock on Taylor's door, "can I come in?" "Yeah" I walk in and see Taylor laying on her bed. "I just wanted to tell you I was leaving with Adym ill be back before 11." I tell her. "Okay, bye," she says. She stands up and gives me a hug. I hug her back then let go and walked towards the door. I leave with Adym. He says he has a surprise for me I'm nervous for what it is.

Sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger😏 hope you guys are enjoying it😊