Another Day Another Dawn

Okay you guys we are almost at 8k views ahhhh!!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.💖💖

*1 month later*
After I wake up, I grabbed my phone and looked through my notifications. I go to my messages, seeing I had one from Adym.
Heyy princess do you have any plans tonight?
I quickly type back
No Taylor is working all day but I have the day off.
I lay back down opening Instagram up. I swipe the pictures liking some. I decide to follow some of my followers. I had over 6m followers. I don't like to call them my fans or really my follow because they are just other people on the internet. I like to call them my family and they are know as the Brooks family or Alex family. I put my phone down when I hear a knock at the door. I hesitate before I get up because no one was supposed to be coming over today. I walk over to the door and look threw the peep hole thing (I have no idea what it is called) I see sawyer standing there. I quickly open the door and smile. I haven't seen sawyer in a couple days. "Heyyy how are you? Come in," I say. Sawyer walks in and says, "I'm good hbu?" "I'm good. So what's up. I haven't seen you in a couple of days." "Yeah I've been busy with work and visiting with family." He says looking at the floor. "Oh cool," I say, "so what brings you here on this particular day?" "Oh nothing I just wanted to check up and also keep you distracted while Adym is out planning a date for you guys." He says looking up with a smirk. "Ahhh I see Adym is planning a special date and he is using you as a distraction for me... Very well planned.." I say kinda to myself. Sawyer just laughs. "Okay so what shall we do today then?" "Umm whatever you want. I'll just have to drive so we don't run into Adym ya know." "Okay I'm gonna go get dressed then we can head to Starbucks and get some coffee." I walk to my room and get dressed in some black ripped skinny jeans, a pink muscle crop top, and some pink high top converse. I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun and decide not to put make up on today. I brush my teeth and walk out. Sawyer is on his phone and looks up. "Okay I'm ready. Are we taking your car or one of Taylor's?" I ask hoping to take Taylor's Mercedes since my car charger and so was my aux cord. "Umm we can take which ever." "Okay let me grab the keys and my bag then we can go." I go and grab the keys off my night stand and my black pack pack purse thing. I also decided to do some vlogging so I grab my camera. We walk out to the garage and climb in the car. I hand the keys to sawyer and plug my phone into the aux cord. I do my intro for my vlog and then turn off my camera. I then put on Bodak Yellow by Cardi B and enjoy the ride.
*time skip*
After we get our coffee we drive to the mall. We are walking around going to different stores for a couple of hours. I see some of my family (or you could call them fans). I was vlogging at the time and I show them to the vlog. I take pictures with them and ask how there day was and make small talk before they have to go. I always give them big hugs when I see them and before they have to go. Sawyer and I walk around for about another hour then we go back to the car. We drive back to Taylor's house and just chill in the living room for a few more minutes when Adym calls me. "Heyyy baby, how are you?" I say. "Hello princess I'm good. How was your day with sawyer?" He says and I can hear him smirk as he says it. "It was good. We went shopping. I saw some of my fans and got some vlogging done." "That's cool. Speaking of your camera... You should bring it when sawyer brings you over here." "Okay when is sawyer going to bring me over?" I say looking over at sawyer. He just laughs. "He should be bring you over soon." "Okay." I say hoping time would pass by faster. "Alright ill see you soon princess." "Okay love you babe." I put my phone down and turn the tv on. 10 minutes after I get off the phone with Adym, which feels like 5 hours, sawyer looks over at me and says that Adym texted him and we can leave.

Omg I love you guys so much I can't believe we are almost at 8k views!!!!! You guys are the best. I hope you liked it.