Tear drop

It had been a few years since Adym and I had gotten married. We were living in a mansion with a huge backyard. We had 2 kids. A boy, 2, and a girl, 1. I was so in love with my life. YouTube was going great. My modeling career was doing great. Adym's YouTube was doing great. His music career was going great. We couldn't have a better life. Everyday I was happy to wake up and see my beautiful husband and adorable kids. I could see our dogs running around and smile. I could look out a window and see the beautiful views. I could just relax and not have to worry about a thing. I was very happy.

I sat on my bed and was reading a book when adym came in.
*Warning Smut coming!!!!! You can skip if you want or you can keep reading :)
The kids were at adyms moms house for the day and night. He had hand cuffs sex toys lingerie and other things in his hands. He closed the door and looked at me.
So you want to do some things
He says with a smirk glistening over his face.
Well I don't know maybe
I say smirking back at him. He comes over and sets the items on the bed.
How about you give me a show with these
He picks up the lingerie and hands it to me.
Okay, I suppose
I say winking at him. I pull my shirt off and underwear. I put on the first outfit. It was a red lace bra and underwear set. There was clips in the underwear to clip on to boots, so I put some on. I came out of the bed room walking as sexy as I could. Adym let out a low whistle.
Holy shit
He whispers under his breath.
Do you like what you see?
I ask him. He slowly nods his head while biting his lip.

Not finished just wanted to post something since I haven't in years
Love you all so much!!!