Taylor

Hope you guys enjoy💖
I'm writing another chapter should be out tomorrow

I walk out Taylor looking at me with a grin on her face. "What..." I ask giving her a what are you up to look. "Oh nothing... Is Adym coming over today or are you free." She says giggling in between words. "Umm.. I'm not sure let me go as.. Message him." I panic I almost told her he was here. I knew she wouldn't mind but I knew that if I told her she would bug me about it all day saying stuff like so what did you.. Did you get it on.. Why don't you invite him over again.. Or go to his house.. I didn't mind when she did that but I didn't want Adym to wake up and walk out when she was saying that stuff. "Alex... Earth to Alex.. Are you dead." "Sorry, Taylor I was spacing out. I'm gonna go get ready for the day." "Okay don't forget that I have the weekend off then you start work. I can't wait to show you around." "Oh right I forgot. I'm really excited it'll be different not being around my old work place but that okay." I walk into my room glancing over at Adym on my way to my walk in closet. I'm feeling energized so I grab my black leggings, my white crop top that shows my sports bra that says thrasher in black letters and my white and black Pumas. I walk out and sit in my make up chair and start doing my make up. I was going for a simple look not doing any eyeshadow. I'm almost done when I her Adym sit up on the bed and say, "wow you look amazing!" "I don't but thank you," I say blushing. "Your right you don't look amazing you look absolutely stunning you are gorgeous and should not think anything but that." I blush more my face now redder then a stop sign. "Thank you... Oh um Taylor wanted to know if you were coming over or if I was free. I could say you are sense I'm starting work soon but Taylor seems like she wants to do something so it's up to you." "Um... I think you should spend. Time with Taylor and tomorrow you can come hang out with me." "Alright I'll go tell her." I'm walking over to the doer when I feel hands around my waist. I turn my head around and feel lips on mine. I close my eyes taking in the moment. Adym pulls away slowly. I open my eyes, "I love you" "I love you to baby. Adym whispers in my ear."umm... Taylor doesn't know you are here so your gonna have to leave after us." "Okay good thin I parked a little down the street." I Luis him again and walk out into the living room. "Who were you talking to? I heard to voices is Adym already here?" Taylor asks. "Umm.. Uh no I was facetimed get him while I got ready." "Okay well I he coming over." "No I'm gonna Han with you to day and then tomorrow around the afternoon I'm gonna go over to his place." "Okay well let's go I have a great day planned." She smiles and grabs her keys and heads out o the garage.