The story must be told

I walk in the house and Taylor shouts at me, "What did I just see!" I'm still blushing and say, "Idk" We sit down and I tell her about the whole plane ride and car ride. She just listens the whole time with out interrupting once. Afterwards she tells me that I've had a long day and we will talk about it more tomorrow. I go up to the room Taylor told me was mine and unpack. I couldn'tl  sleep at all. My head just goes wild thinking about what just happened. I eventually fall asleep. I awoke that morning to the smell of coffee, bacon, and eggs. It smelt so good. I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen. Taylor was at the stove cooking. I was kinda surprised because she used to not cook that much but I was hungry. I sat down and the table and said, "what's cooking" she told me that there was hot coffee in the pitcher and that the eggs would be ready soon. I got a cup and poured some coffee in it. "So I'm gonna go to the mall today if that's fine" I say. "Oh okay. Hey do you want to do something tonight you know go to a club or something?" She asks. "Sure sounds like fun I'll see you later" I say. She tells me I can use one of her cars. I go to the garage and see 5 super expensive cars. I decide to go with the Mercedes. I grab the keys off of the hook and climb in. I start driving and end up having to get directions to the mall I want. I find a parking spot in the huge parking garage and find the nearest elevator. I'm walking around just looking not really knowing where to go. Someone taps me on the shoulder. It was a soft tap but the hand was firm. I turn around and gasp as I realize who it is. "So you missed me so much you decided to follow me," Adym says with a grin. "Hey how about we go back to my place and just hang out" I nodded yes I was scared to speak because I didn't want to have a voice crack or something. We walk out to the parking garage and he tells me to just follow him back. We get in side and I am speechless.