Next day

I woke up at 10 to Taylor yelling, "Alex we're gonna be late for work if you don't hurry up." I get up and hangs into some acid washed jeans with rips, a red flannel shirt that was cropped in the front and long in the back, an some white adidas. I didn't put any make up on knowing that they would just redo my make up when I got there. I stilled had my hair in braids so I just left it. I walked out I into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, spoon, milk, and some cereal. I quickly finished and went back into my room to grab my phone, charger, wallet, and to brush my teeth. I walk to the front door and remember I'm riding with Taylor. "Taylor are you ready," I laugh, "you were the one telling me I was gonna be late but your the one who's gonna make us late now." "Yeah I'm coming." We walked to the garage and got in the car and drove to were we needed to go. While we were in the car Taylor asked me what the ring on my right hand was for. I blushed and said, "Adym gave it to me. It's a promise ring." "That's sweet." She said and went back to looking at the rode. We got to the place and walked in the building. We walked up to the sectarian and Taylor tells her that we are her for work. The lady who's name I missed handed us a sign in sheet and then went back to what she was doing before. I filled it out and set on the counter. She then lead Taylor and I to a door. We were meet by some man who took us to a room. It had people already in there which I wasn't surprised. I took a set and waited to be told where I needed to go. Taylor already knew where she was going and walked off. A woman who looked to be in about her late thirties came over to me and asked if I was Alex Brooks. I nodded and she told me she would show me where my room was that I would get changed in and the room that I would be modeling in.

*time skip to after work*

We get home and I heard my phone ding. I looked at what it was. Aydm had messaged me.
Heyy princess. How was your day? I missed you😏
I read through the text smiling.
Hello babe💖 my day was great all the people I meet were very nice😊 and of course I missed you more😏😘
I send the message and put my phone in my pocket. I take my shoes off and go out I into the living room. Taylor is sitting on the couch on here phone. "Heyy what do you want for dinner?" I ask. "Um... I guess just some in & out."
We go to in & out and order some food. We get home and eat. I am so tired from work I decided to go to bed. I walk to my room and flop down on my bed. I quickly take off my make up and change into something comfy. I climb in bed and fall asleep.

What luck //Adym yorba lastmann itsriccotho//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें