Dreaming of you

I woke in my dream. I was sitting at a bar in a club looking towards the exit sign. I was thinking about leaving right as a familiar face walked past me. I followed the figure with my eyes trying to recognize the mysterious person. They sat down on a couch and looked right at me. I quickly looked away not wanting to look like I was interested. I knew who they were And I did not want them to see me. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw them standing next to me smiling at me. "May I help you," I say trying not to be to giggly. "Oh sorry I thought I knew you. You look a lot like my ex girlfriend," he says frowning and looking away. Ex what was he talking about I don't remember him dating someone who looked like me.
*dream ends*
I sit up confused. Had Adym broken up with me? Had we never dated? Was none of that true? I started crying. Tears dripping onto my soft gray and white blanket. I wipe one away and grab my phone. I look at my messages.
Alex/me: goodnight bb💖
Adym: goodnight princess❤️ I love you
Alex/me: I love you to💞
That was mine and adym's last messages. I wipe the test of my tears away. Thankful it was just a dream and never happened. I quickly message him.
Morning babe💖
I put my phone down on my bed and just stare at the wall. I get up and walk out to the living room. I sit down on the couch and turn the tv on. I looks around wondering where Taylor is. My thoughts were interrupted by my stomach growling. "Seems like someone is hungry," Taylor says while laughing, "Do you want some eggs?" "Um...sure," I respond. I get up and go get my phone. I remember that today Adym and I are going to be hanging out. I walk out and sit in one of  the he chairs at the bar table thing. Taylor sets a plate in front of me and sits in one of the chairs next to me. I start to eat my food. "So... Are you and Adym hangin out today?" Taylor asks. I set my fork down and look at her, "well if you don't have anything planned for us to do today then yeah. But if you do then we can hang out." I say. "Oh no I don't have anything planned just wondering." She says and goes back to eating. I finish my food and go to my room. I plug in my phone and go take a shower. I get out, dry off, and change into some clothes. I go over to my phone and see Adym messaged me while I was taking a shower.
Morning princess😏
Are you ready for today?
I will pick you up around 11 love you.
I smile and message him back
Okay, I just got out of the shower and will be ready in about an hour. Love you to babe💖
I set my phone down and sit in front of my make up mirror and start doing my makeup. I'm so excited for today.

I will be updating once or twice every week from now on. Thank you guys so much for over 6k views😊 love you all so much. And I love getting feedback so tell me if you like it or what you want me to write about💖