THG: Plot Twist #3

Plot Twist #3

Prim was never reaped for the 74th Hunger Games. Peeta wasn't either. Gale was though. Gale came out victorious. But when he returned home to Katniss, he wasn't the same. His negative views on the Capitol had vanished. Gale wasn't the same person. Hope never came for the districts of Panem.

Gale willingly sold his body to desperate Capitol people. He became lazy and fat, always trying to seduce Katniss. At one point, before the games, Katniss had imagined her life with Gale. Now she was absolutely repulsed by even the idea. Her heart was being won over by a wealthier boy in 12. Peeta Mellark.

Peeta taught Katniss how to bake. To return the favor, Katniss taught Peeta how to hunt. They became best friends, never leaving each other's side. Prim, Katniss's sister admired their relationship. She was always urging Katniss to tell Peeta she loved him.

One day, Katniss listened to Prim. She confessed to Peeta. He smiled in response and took her hand.

When the Quarter Quell came, the previous victors in each district had to pick to to send in. Prim, Katniss, and Peeta were of course safe. They were all safe until the games ended under the new president's orders.

Gale kept seeing flashes of his own games and guilt came across him. He settled down after that. Married Madge, the mayors daughter. Began hunting again and loosing weight. Occasionally he would cross paths with Katniss and Peeta. He rekindled their past friendship.

Their lives fell into place.

*A/N*

HAPPY ENDING FINALLY! I thought it was a little dark and depressing with all the love and death but THATS HOW ALMOST ALL THG PLOT TWISTS ARE! Yeah..... But I am gonna go back to the sad plots.

Okay?
Okay.

^I had to do that

Bye