Chapter 1

Marco's point of view

"Marco get up!" Shouted Star at my door. "I'm up Star." I got up and got dressed. "Hurry it's time for breakfast." She said knocking on my bedroom door." One minute Star let me put on my shoes." I laughed." Okay just hurry." She said happily. I opened the door their stood my happy,positive Star. "Come on hurry let's eat." She said practical shouting. "Star calm down." I said petting a laser puppy and smiling at Star. She giggled and picked up a laser puppy. "Okay breakfast time." She said laughing. I got us cereal and we were quickly out the door. We went to the bus stop and got on the bus. Star started to talk about giving the laser puppies bathes." We can't give them a bath inside." I said laughing." Why not?" She said looking confused." They will make a huge mess if we wash them it's gotta be outside." I said. "So we can still give them a bath." She said looking hopeful. "Of course we will have to dig out a small pool for the puppies I think my parents know where the pool is." I said thinking about it. "Can we give them a bath when we get home from school?" She said giving me puppy eyes I couldn't resist Star." Okay." I said. She smiled at me and looked excited she was beautiful. We hadn't washed the puppies in forever it seemed. The school day seemed to pass by quickly and soon I was on the bus home with Star. She was bouncing  off the seat." I can't wait to bath the puppies this is gonna be so fun!" She squealed.  Her happiness was contagious I was soon excited about giving the puppies a bath. We raced home and soon had the puppies in the blow up pool. The puppies were soon clean seeing as we we're soaked. Me and Star got cleaned up ate dinner and went to bed. I laid in bed and thought of Star. I loved her but what if she did not feel the same.Even if did she would have to go back to her home planet in the future that would probably break both of our hearts. For me Jackie was just a distraction from Star I could never feel the same way about Jackie as I do Star. I closed my eyes pictured Star and fell asleep within minutes.