Chapter 12

Star point of view

What do I do? What have I done? I've given up my life on earth. What if mother sends me to the school for wayward princess? If I stay I know my life will remain miserable. Maybe I can stay with Tom until things get better.
"Call mom." I say quietly to my mirror phone careful not to wake anyone. "Calling mom." My mirror repeats." What is it Star? Is everything flowing smoothly?" My mother ask in a tone of panic. "I was thinking instead of going back to Mewni maybe I could stay with Tom for a little bit. I can learn more about ruling a kingdom. Is that okay?" I ask hopefully." If it will make you happy." She says a bit flustered. It's warming that my happiness is what matters to her.
"Bye mom see you soon." I say getting ready to hang up my mirror." Bye Star." She replies looking concerned. I hang up my mirror and start to pack. I can't stay her any longer. I busily pack my suitcase and finishes within minutes. "Call Tom." I tell my mirror phone checking to see if he minds me staying, if not I always have Mewni. Tom picks up on the first ring, he sleepily rubs his eyes and smiles to me." What's up Star?" He says in a sleep laced tone and opens his mouth widely to yawn. "Can I stay with you for a little bit?" I ask chewing my bottom lip nervously. "Of course. But may I ask why?" He ask quietly. "I can't face Marco yet, and I'm not ready to head back to Mewni." I tell him as my eyes start to feel watery. " I understand, ring your bell and a carriage will be right up." He says in a even voice with a punch of worry." Okay I just need to do something first." We exchange goodbyes and I hang up my mirror. On to the last step, the step that will break my heart.

Dear, Marco Diaz

I love you and always have. I need to leave and pick my life back up. I'm sorry but know I promise I will come back. And if you still love me and value what we have promise me to help pick up all the scattered pieces of my heart. Please know I'll forever be yours.
Love,Star Butterfly

Tears stream down my face as I seal the envelope of the letter that contains my heart.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OLM5iamWLQ

Look up The Battle Of Mewni stvfie evil Movie I'm so excited!!!!!
credits to the creators of Star vs. the forces of evil because they are genius.

And credits to the artist of this fan art it's very good!

this fan art it's very good!

The battle of Mewni movie trailer