Chapter 17

Star's POV (again)

We're cuddling on the couch together and he turns his head to look me in the eyes. Tom's eyes look teary. He speaks after a moment of silence:
"Star Butterfly, you make me the happiest demon I've ever been. I haven't felt this happy in decades and I've noticed you seem happier from since you left earth, but you also seem distracted. I know you, and I know how much you care about Marco. So I think it might be time to talk to Marco about why your upset with him and get this weight off your shoulders. I would come with you if you want; you don't have to talk to him, everything is your choice my queen but in my mind its a good idea."
I sigh and star into his tender fire storm eyes.
"You read my mind." I tell him and smile slightly. It'd be nice to have the weight of Marco off my shoulders.
I slide out of his arms and off the couch, I reach my hand out to Tom and yank him off the couch. He comes tumbling off the side and hits the floor laughing. He stands up and embraces me, my forehead lays on his chest until he loosens his arms. He steps back and kisses me on the forehead "You're going to be a queen one day; always remember that." He whispers and smiles at me putting his heart on his sleeve. I grab his hand and lead him upstairs.
"Get dressed" I tell him "the queen and her prince are departing by 6". I giggle thinking about my mom bossing around my childhood castle. "Yes mam" Tom yells from his room.
I head into the bedroom thats unofficially became mine when i stay in hell, you wouldn't be able to tell it was original a guest room looking at my clothes and stuffed animals and magical things everywhere.
I go to the closet and pick out a sunshine colored dress and brush out my hair. I slip on my devil horns and a pair of boots and tell myself I can do this. I step out and get Tom. I'm ready...

Author's Note: Don't worry next chapter will be Marco's past 3-4 days without Star.