Chapter 15

As I lay in the guest bedroom of Tom's house I wonder about Marco. Has he got the letter? What's going on with Marco? It begins to frustrate me, I just want him out of my head. Sometimes I have to remind myself he doesn't feel the same because in my mind he's different. I begin to shift my thoughts more toward Tom. He loves me so much and I couldn't ever deserve it. I know he wants to be with me but I don't know what I want. I want to fall in love with him but I feel destined for Marco. I knew things were going to get messy; time to mess up this situation more. I leave the guest bedroom and go into Tom's. He's fast asleep and I sit on the side of the bed and watch his side fall up and down, watch him breathe. Watching him so peaceful like this is calming, it almost erases the moments I've seen him angry. He begins to mutter in his sleep.
"Star....Star...Don't leave."
"No Star.... don't leave me.."
He begins to whimper in his sleep like he's having a nightmare. I'm between shaking him awake and letting the nightmare pass.  I decide to wake him. I gentle shake his shoulder, he's still in a groggy state. I shake him harder. He wakes up with a start. He rubs his eyes and sits up.
"Star." He says sounding relieved.
"It's ok." I scoot closer to him on the bed and embrace him. He lets out a sigh and relaxes in my arms.

A.N.  What should happen next? Sorry for the shorter updates, I'm not sure if next her and Tom should kiss or if she's going to be like but I love Marco. What do you guys think should happen?