Chapter 16

Star's pov
I

don't know how to leave this place. To be honest Im not sure I want too...
Hell has actually been a kind place to me. Plenty of adventures with all the demons and such. No heartbreak here... just Tom. He treats me like I'm queen already. It feels good to be loved by him and for him to only have romantic feelings for me. Im starting to trust him though I know he's already open with me. He has nightmares every night so I've tooken to staying in the same room as him. Sometimes I sleep on the couch and sometimes we sleep on opposite sides of the bed. I think of Marco everyday (though it's only been maybe 3 I lose track of time in hell) but he hasn't tried to contact me. I thought he'd try to make sure I was ok but I guess Jackie's taling every minute of him time. He probably doesn't think about me, he's too busy with someone who's actually beautiful and not annoying unlike me. It hurts to think like this but I don't know how to feel toward him. Marco not trying to contact me has only solidified my feelings.
I want to confront Marco but I don't know how quit yet. The time will come to though and I will be open.

Author's note: Sorry I haven't written but here's a quick update!