Chapter 4

Star's point of view

I woke up wondering how I got in my bed, I remembered falling asleep on the couch. I shook my head deciding not to think about it to much. I wondered what time it was I got up and got dressed and went downstairs. It was 5:00 am according to the kitchen clock. I went back upstairs and threw myself on the bed. I thought a little."Tom was probably up right? "I whispered to myself trying to think of a way to escape my boredom that didn't involve waking up Marco. "Call Tom." I said to my mirror phone. "Calling Tom." It said, finally it called the right person. "Hey Star." I saw Tom appear on the screen in front of me." Hey Tom." I said back." Why are you up so early?" He ask staring at me." I almost always get up this early." I say laughing." Oh." He says looking slightly nervous. "Do you want to, maybe, do something today?" He ask smiling nervously."Why not I don't have anything else to do." I answer smiling. He takes a deep breath and looks relieved." Okay, I'll send someone to pick you up." He says smiling. I hang up and grab a piece of paper and a pen. Dear Marco, I went to the underworld to hangout with Tom I will be back in a few hours. I grab a piece of tape and walk to his door. I tape and run back to my room hearing the carriage arrive. I step in and soon I'm standing in the doorway of Tom's house. I lift my hand to knock on the door just as he opens it. "Come in." He says, smiling brightly at me. I step in to his house and look around. It's incredible organized and huge. "Do you like it?" He says smiling." Yes it's incredible." I say looking around."  Not very scary for the castle of the underworld." He says laughing." Not very." I say laughing with him. This was way different from when we used to talk, he was more calm it was like he was a different person all together. "Soon I will be the best ruler hell has to offer and I will stand with my queen looking upon my newly built kingdom." He says with a far away look in his eyes." Do you have plans for your kingdom?" He ask looking at her seriously." All I know is that I want the people of my village to be happy and I want waricorns." I say laughing. As I think I realize I will soon be queen of two kingdoms. I remember my arrange marriage with Tom and realize maybe it wouldn't be so bad. We never really talked about are marriage because it made us uncomfortable but I shouldn't hold it against him. I sort of avoided him mostly because it was really awkward to talk to him and he had very serious anger issues.