Prologue

Im editing the whole book to make it even nicer! Please support me till the end! THANK YOU! 감사합니다!!
Enjoy reading!

~

Once upon a time, a magical fairy dust flying around- okay fuck that this is not a shitty fairy tale.... let me start over.

6 girls are group into 1, they are the most powerful- okay no need to repeat that.

~Sinb~

Our CEO 'Boss B' wanted us to go to his office. We went to his office, and knocked on his door as we arrive. He wanted us ASAP, so we went there as quickly as possible. We were in the middle of training when he called us.

"Come in" he said angrily, we were a little bit scared, because when he is mad, things gets a little bit hard.

"W-Why did you called us BossB ?" Sowon unnie asked a little bit scared.

[ real name: Kim Sojung
Fake name: Sowon
Combat Level 1-10: 5.0]

Sowon unnie, the leader of the group

Sowon unnie, the leader of the group. She literally knows how to handle us, she tells us what to do and what not to do. There was this one time where Sowon unnie got sick in the middle of a mission, we eventually lost since we we didnt know what to do. We got punished and was locked inside a black room for 2 days.

"There are people! After my kids! I want you guys to protect them" Boss B said as his jaw clenched and his hands gripping the edge of the table tightly, making his knuckles turn white.

"No problemo, sir, we can handle this" Yerin unnie said in a confident way.

[ real name: Jung Yerin
Fake name: Yerin
Combat level: 6]

[ real name: Jung YerinFake name: YerinCombat level: 6]

Yerin unnie, the tech girl in the group. She helps us get in buildings who has security passes.

"Tomorrow, you will be living with them" he said, "But there are rules to follow." He said sternly. "You girls have to be good to them, you need to follow what they say and blend in...." he paused and we nodded. "You girls are not allowed to fall in love with each other, if you do so, I will send you guys away from them" he continued sternly.