Chapter 15

Yow guys! This is just an announcement... but this story starting from Chapter 1 happened 2014 and we are already at the part where its still October yiddie yada..... Just imagine that this selja thing happen a few years ago okie?? I know my story is a mess right now but please bear with me... I'm gonna end this story until I finish all chapters about the couples... Well Enjoy Reading!!!

●A box??●
&
●Bombing?●
~Yoongi~

I came back home as I saw Eunha going out if our house. I saw Jimin and Eunha hugging. I smirk at the thought of having a new ship.

As Jimin went inside I saw a girl who just passed by me, bringing a strange looking box. I can't see the girls face since she was wearing a face mask. She put the box just in front of the door step and ran away. I went out of the bush as I brush of the leaves that is sticking on my body and went to the box.

As I arrive at the door step, I smelled something smelly. I look around and saw the box. It was covered with paper that looks like it was just found inside a garbage can. I carefully open the box and saw a blooded arm inside. And it has a letter inside it. I grab the letter and made a disgusted face as I read it.

"Dear Jimin.... Having fun? It wont last long dont worry... Got this arm for you, do you like it? I killed the person for you And if your wondering if this box is wrap with a paper that looks like it was picked up from the garbage can then your right...." I paused as I thought the word 'Stupid'.

"Well, hope you enjoy your life because someday you won't be waking upㅡ Love, Selja" I finished reading the letter.

"I must tell the others" I muttered as I close the box and bring it inside he house. As I went inside I put the box just near the shoe rack and rush to the living room. "Guys!" I said in between my pants. Even though the front door is near the living room its still tiring.

"What is it?" They ask lazily. "There is a box that had a letter and an arm inside" I said. I went back to where I put the box and grab it. As I grab it I went back to them. I put the box down and open it. "Eeww..." They said in disgust as they pinch their nose. "I know right..." I said. "Oh! There is also a letter" I said and grab the note from the box and lend the letter to them.

"We should report this" I confess and they just nodded, we went to the telephone and started to dial the police's number. But then we heard a explosion outside. We all went outside to see whats happening, I saw a guy 'secretly' hiding behind a bush. Well its not a secret anymore since I already spotted him. He throwed something just right at our gate, I then realize it was a grenade.

"Everyone inside!!" I yell and push everyone to the kitchen since it was far from the gate. We all duck to cover ourselves. BAAAMMMM!!!

A lot of debris flew through the already polluted air. The dust flying around inside the house. "Everyone back door" I whispered and they just nodded. We all sneak to the back door and carefully went utmof the house. We saw the girls house next door and it was also broken. We saw that tall girl also going out of the house.

"Whose that?" I ask.

"Sojung!" Jin hyung yelled and wave his hand at her. She turn around to out direction and place her finger at her lips as she mouthed 'be quiet'. We all spank Jin hyungs head for being stupid.

~Sowon~

Well the girls already left me. Eunha came then went to school, gosh its so lonely. I decided to cook myself ramen. I grab a pot and filled it with water, I then place the pot om the stove and on the stove. I cover the pot with its lid, then I waited for it to boil. While waiting I was taking selfies, well I'am a girl and I wanted to try to take some selfies since when we were agents our phones are confiscated.