Chapter 8

● The Camp part 2●
~Jimin~

"Woo!" I wipe the sweats that was flowing on my face. I was playing a game with the boys. We were playing basketball at the court.

The teachers allowed us since our camp starts at 4 o'clock. I was so tired that I was slouching at a log that was made for us to sit in. Jung Eunbi came and gave me and the other boys water.

She is so sweet. I drank the water that she gave me it was easy to open and the water wasn't full. I look at the bottle in confuse, then she looked at me she looked shock. I raised my eyebrow in confuse.

"Ugh... Jimin... that's mine yours is just right beside it" She informed. I widen my eyes, I quickly close the bottle with its cap and put it down.

We just had an indirect kiss.... I thought. I smiled at my thoughts but then spank my head for being such a dork. "Sorry, Eunbi.." I apologize, "Oh... its fine you can have it" She smiled and sat beside me.

"Yow! Jimin hyung! Let's play!" Jungkook said as he gestured me to go near him.

I stood up, leaving Eunbi sitting there. Then the other girls came and sat next to Eunbi. They were talking and laughing. I was too focus on them to the point were Jungkook throw a ball at my head.

"Hyung!" He yelled, I snap out of my senses and look at Jungkook. "Why are you zoning out? Yoongi hyung's team got 1 point!" Jungkook whined.

"Sorry, Jungkook" I apologized, "its fine hyung just focus" He scolded me, I just nodded at his words.

"Okay! Game 2" Rapmon hyung said. The ball was handed to Jin hyung, I block Jin hyung's view. He just pass by me, when I tried to reach the ball.

Goddamn this small hands! I cursed under my breath. Jin was about to shoot but then Jungkook intercept him. And now Jungkook had the ball. He pass it to me but my hand didn't got to reach it, good thing Taehyung was behind me.

I'm starting to hate my arms... I thought.

"Hey! Jimin hyung focus!" Jungkook scolded me. "Okay!" I said and tried to focus.

"Wwooo!! Go Jungkook!" I heard Jung Eunbi's voice cheering for Jungkook. "And Jimin!" She said, I smiled at her and focus on the game.

*

The game ended and we lost, Jin hyung was teasing us by making sounds with his tongue, like "EBEBEBEBE"

Aish... That hyung.

"Well at least you did a good job" Jung Eunbi butted in and handed us a wet towel.

When I wipe the towel on my face, my face started to cool. My sweats started to dry, "Whats with this towel?" I ask her.

"I putted something there that can make your sweat go bye bye" She chuckled. I just nodded my head, while chuckling and grab my water at the log.

I grab the bottle as I open the cap, I drank it until to the last drop. After drinking, my head started to turn. My eyesight became blurry. I held my head as I collapse on the floor.

"Jimin!" I heard Jung Eunbi's voice calling for me,I would like to answer back but I don't have any strength to open my mouth.

The only thing I knew after Eunbi calling me is that I fainted.