Chapter 10

●The Story●

~Sowon~

Well there's goes another hard job. Boss B is hard to defeat, even Sinb can't beat him.

He can take down like all of the agents in the company, well maybe not all of them. But still, he almost fractured Yuju's hand, well it actually got fractured. Good thing Eunha quickly healed it.

"Well, how did you guys know?" I ask them.

"Well it all started like this" Irene said as she looked up. We all looked up and everything became silent. "What are we looking at?" I heard Rocky said.

"I'm just kidding with ya guys, wendy is telling us" Irene laugh as she nudge Wendy. "R-right" She stammered as she massage her arm.

"So it all started like this....."

~Wendy~
《TEMPORARY》

"So it all started like this....."

《FLASHBACK》

I walk down the pathway leading to Boss B's room. When I arrive I heard Boss B's voice at the other side of the room.

"What!?!? My sons and their cousins killed my daughter?!?! How dare they!" He hissed, "They will pay!" I heard him slamming his hands on the table.

"I will let them suffer together with GFriend, that will be their training before going to Source Music" He said.

"So how will you let them suffer?" I heard a familiar voice, it was Jisoo's voice.

"I will hire a russian agent and poison the food on what BTS will order, that will be their first warning. Then attack them on school. Then you will transfer at their school and try to make them hurt. I heard that they will have a camp on the 1st week of school. Then you guys will go at the campsite together with Kim Chaeyoung and attack them, then last but not the least. You must always fight them everyday, I will give you a month or 2 to kill them" He explained.

I widened my eyes as I gasp, I heard some foot steps coming near the door that I was in front of, then someone open the door, it revealed Jisoo. "What are you doing here, Wendy?" He asked in an irritated tone.

"I-I... " I tried to find a excuse but before I can say anything he drag me inside.

"Look who it is... Ms. Wendy" Boss B clap his hands while standing up.

He went near me and grab my neck, choking me while raising me up in the air. I held his hands and tap it so that he can let it go.

He let go off me and I collapse on the floor.

"Don't you dare tell this to anyone!" He said sternly as he grab my hair and throw my head the ground. I cover my head as I got ready for the impact.

When my head made a big thud on the ground, Jisoo grab my wrist and throw me out of Boss B's office.

I stumble as I tried to stand up, I was mad at them for throwing me like I'm garbage so I spit on his door and left.

《END OF FLASHBACK》
~

~Sowon~

"Yeah... so that happened" Wendy said as she scratch my head.

"Why are we so blind" I said as I massage her temples. "Meh? I don't even know?" Yuju said as she cross her arms.

"Well, I or we promise not to say anything... but I'm tired of helping them" Wendy said.

"But.... why is that Eunji girl Boss B's daughter?" Eunwoo ask.

"Oh that! As you can see, BTS' Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin are adopted when they were kids. Well they actually didn't know that they were adopted. Eunji was been a secret ever since BTS arrived. Since we 'Shinee' were the most longest agents here, we know her. And Eunji had a relationship with Jisoo, but they broke up when Eunji found out that Sowon was dating Jisoo, well luckily you didn't know about that Sowon" Key said.

"WHAT?!? HE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME?!??!THAT BASTARD!?!" I rant as kept on ruffling my hair.

"Unnie, its fine... come on I think you will need your pills again" Yuju said to me.

"No need for the chill pill, I'm cool" I said as I back away from Yuju. I literally hate the chill pill that Eunha invented. Its so gross like as soon as you put it in your mouth you want to like vomit it.

~Sinb~

"So whats the plan unnie?" I asked Sowon, "Well, first, we need Yerin to research about our company's  building. We should look for other passage ways so that we could sneak in on Boss B, or I mean Agust'D. But first we must plan it on the building make sure no one is around okay, we'll go back to the building later at night" Sowon unnie said and we all agreed.

"Well, since we'll be waiting for Yerin to arrive, how about we have some snacks" Sowon unnie suggested and we all agreed. Sowon unnie and I went outside of the building, to a nearby convenience store so that we could buy snacks.

We arrive at the convenience store, we started on getting a basket and went to the snack stalls. We grab a few bag of chips and started walking to the cashier register.

We gave the cashier the amount and went back to the house.

We went to the basement where they all should be. I saw them just sitting down doing Truth or Dare.

"So? Who's next?" I heard Yoona unnie said. And everyone pointed at Moonbin. "Okay moonbin, truth or dare?" Yoona unnie said with a little bit of a tease in her tone. "Dare" He said confidently. "Okay, I dare you... to... dance to a sexy song" Yoona unnie said and we all laugh while she smirked. "Okay" he agreed and stood up. I grab my phone and plug it onto the speaker.

I started to play "Stop" by Jamelia and he started to dance. We all cringe while throwing shoes at him and then we all laugh. But then the fun was interrupted by the door opening. We all looked on who opened the door, and it was Hoseok. "Guys" he said panting.

"What?" I ask in curiosity. He tried to catch his breath then started talking.

"Jung... Kook..." He said. I look at him confusingly.

"What about him?" Sowon unnie asked. JHope was about to speak but then Taehyung came and told us...

"He got into an accident"

~~~

JUNGKOOK GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT!?!? OH NO?!?!

This story is getting weirder and weirder. I'm so sorry if this chapter is too short. I just don't have any idea's... This part and the previous part was suppose to be at the middle part of the story... yeah so maybe the story will be ending on Chapter 20... Well I will try my best to make the story longer!

And sorry if there are any wrong grammars and misspelled words... I'm too tired to edit it...

BYE!