Chapter 9

●Who is Mr. Agust'D?●

~Yerin~
《3 weeks Later》

Boss B just called us, he told us that he has a mission for us. We went to his office quickly, cause he's voice was filled with Joy.

As we arrive we knocked on his door, he told us to come in so we did. "What's the call for?" Sowon unnie asked.

"I have a big mission for you guys....." He said as he trailed when he said 'guys'.

"What's the BIG mission?" I emphasize the word 'big'. "You guys will be killing, mr. Agust'D" He said as he smirked.

"But we don't know who he is?" Sinb frowned. I bet she was waiting to kill that guy so that we could rest.

We have been fighting 3 weeks straight. Our bodies covered with scars. Eunha's medicine ran out since this was the worst mission ever.

"That's why, I'm giving you this picture... one of our agents got to picture their building" He said, but there was something off about the building.

It was familiar, its like we've been there before. The building, was a 2-storey building. Glass was surrounding the building but you can't see what's inside.

The sign was covered I don't know why. "Where is this place?" I ask, the other girls were also asking questions like 'This building is so familiar' and more. The design was just like this building, BigHit. But the sign of the building was covered. Its like they don't want us to know.

Oh! To let you know, school was cancelled for a month since the school got destroyed by some bad guys.

"We'll be going now..." We said farewell to our boss and left. When we left his office we can hear him mumble something then he laugh evily.

"What the hell is wrong with our boss?" Eunha asked, "I don't even know...." I said in a shocking tone.

Our boss is acting strange since the beginning, how did he even know that his sons were in danger when like he is always inside his office.

Nah... maybe I'm just hallucinating.

"Well let's go back to the house and let's plan on how to find this place" Sowon unnie suggested and we all agreed to her idea and went back home.

As we arrive, we open the door of the house and saw Jungkook and Taehyung running around the house shirtless. Rapmon and Jin are dancing weirdly. Suga and JHope are singing their throats out. And Jimin, is there taking selfies.

"People!" Sowon unnie yelled, they stop what they were doing and ran to their rooms.

"What the hell was that?" Eunha ask, "I don't know..." I responded in disbelief.

"You guys have arrive? When?" Jin asked nervously as he scratch his nape. "You just saw us went in...." I said.

"Oh..." He said dryly as he went down from his room and sat at the living room. "Guys... meeting" Sowon unnie said as we nodded. Even the boys nodded.

*

After the meeting, Sinb, Jungkook, Eunha and Jimin went out to buy ingredients to make our lunch. Yup... its still lunch time.

We had a meeting because we are planning to train the boys so that they can help us find or fight mr. Agust'D.

"Okay... our training will be later at 3 o'clock sharp!" I said as I stand up from the couch and went inside my room.