Chapter 2

•Moving In •

~Eunha~

We were walking to our new home but there was a group of guys wearing a black suite. I silently grab Jimin, since he was near me. I grab him made him walk beside me, and the other girls also did what I did. We decided to ignore them until they pass us by but they stopped and grab a gun from their pockets, "Stay where you are! We need the boys!" A guy said, "You just won't stop? Can you get it we are not selling them!" Sowon Unnie said in frustration as we push the boys to a bush.

"Come on, and fight us! If you lose give them to us!" He said, "Isnt it unfair? Boys fighting over girls? How about no weapons?" Yuju said while smirking.

"Okay fine" A mans voice said, when Yuju went out we heard gun shots. Before they hit Yuju she ran to the nearest bush and hid there.

"Come on! No guns!" Yuju said in frustration. I toss her a gun which Umji was keeping on her bag.

"If a fight is what you want, then a fight is what you'll have" Yuju said as she stood up and started shooting at the guys. Sinb and Umji followed. I peeked to see what is happening. I saw all men lying on ground cold dead. "Yerin call Boss B and tell him, that we need guys to clean this dead bodies" Sowon unnie told Yerin unnie and Yerin unnie obeyed.

"Do bad guys really hate you guys that much?" I ask, "Seems like it" Jimin replied. And then we all started walking until we arrive at their house.

*

We arrive at their doorstep. It was big. When Jin open the door, it revealed a big living room. "Wow~" we said in amaze.

"Close your mouths, flies might get in" Rapmon reminded. We close our mouths immediately, "So who is our room partners?" I ask as we went to the living room.

"Sit down first and then we will talk about it" Suga blurted out, "I literally forgot that he was one of you guys" Umji cling to Sowon giving out a shocked tone to her words.

We all sat down at the couch, "Okay, Room 1 is Me and Suga" Jin said as he pointed to himself and Suga, "Room 2 is RapMon and JHope", "Room 3 is Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook", "No complaints?" He added and the boys shooked their head.

"Okay! Girls" he said, "Room 4 is Sojung and Yerin", "Room 5 is Eunha and Yuna", " and last, room 6 is Sinb and Yewon".

"Wait, aren't there 7 rooms?" Taehyung ask, "The last room is used for the girls training room" Jin explain, "REALLY!!" We all said in excitement. He nodded, "Are all of our things there?" I ask, and he nodded. We quickly went to the last room. And he was right, everything is there. Sinb started to throw ninja stars on a dummy. Umji went to her work bench and continued her new project, I dont know what her project is but I'm sure it will be super helpful on our future purposes. Yuju held a rope and tried to choke the dummy. I went to my table and started to experiment on new medicines, its a habit of mine when I'm bored. Yerin unnie went to her side of table and started to research about our school. And lastly, Sowon unnie, she's holding a bat and is fighting the dummy.

"Woah~" The boys said awe, their eyes widen in amaze and their jaw drop.

"Close your mouth, flies might get in" Umji mimick Rapmon's words, we all laughed and we continued to do our own business.