Chapter 19

~Yuju~

Hoseok and I arrive and we both saw Jin standing firmly on the ground with his hands on his hips, together with Sowon unnie as she crossed her arms and was tapping her foot impatiently. Both of them glared at Hoseok and I but I stayed unbothered.

"Where were you both?" Jin said sternly as he raised his eyebrow giving us a mad father vibe.

"We took a walk" I said coolly while Hoseok was there standing like he did something wrong.

"You do know what time it is?" Sowon unnie said. "No I dont" I retort and went pass them. I could hear them heave a heavy sigh and started scolding Hoseok for why he didnt take me home the minute he saw me.

A few moments later I was called by Umji because Jin have already prepared the food. I went downstairs but took my time.

I saw everyone sitting on the dining table, looking at me. "Hurry Yujuu! We're hungrryyy!" Yerin unnie whine and I walked even slower, teasing all of them. They just groaned in annoyance which made me walk faster.

I went to a seat next to Hoseok and grab the foods in front of me and put them on my plate. I started munching on the food as the atmosphere got awkward and silent.

"So what now? Agust'D is dead and our house was bombed" I said breaking the awkward silent.

"Like I said earlier, our CEO is planning to let us stay at his house" Sowon unnie said and I just nodded.

After eating we decided to watch a movie. But I stayed behind since I was on washing duty.

"So what are we watching?" I said as I wipe my hands on my pants, drying my hands and sat beside Sinb and Hoseok. "Their both fighting on 'Avengers' or 'Divergent'" Sinb said and I just nodded.

They decided on 'Divergent' and we watched in silent. I was bored for a while so I check on who sat beside who.

I was seating beside Hoseok and Sinb and the three of us were on the couch. Sowon unnie, Jin and Rapmon on the Right couch. Jimin, V and Jungkook on the left couch. Umji, Suga and Eunha on the floor laying down.

As I was checking I saw that Suga was already sleeping. I chuckled and then looked back to the T.V.

********

We're on our 3rd movie, it was "Miracle Cell no.7" and they were on the verge of crying. And then someone knocked on the door. I looked to see Hoseok was about to stand up but I stopped him.

"I'll open the door" I said and he sat back down. I stood up and went to the front door. I was about to open the door when a loud knock was made, I jump in shock. I opened the door and I saw guy in a black hoodie. I cant see his face as the hood was covering it.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I ask and the next thing I knew was that he covered my mouth, I screamed but then darkness took over me.

~

"Yah, wake up" I heard a voice as something kicked me. I open my eyes and saw a guy in front of me. He looked handsome and a foriegner like face. His hair was blonde and he has blue eyes.

He looks at me with his fierce eyes. "Im awake" I said. "I can tell" he said with a 'duh' tone.

I tried to move but then I realized that I was tied on a chair. "Why the fuck am I tied up?" I ask rudely. "Well... we wanted to ask a few questions" He said. As he leaned in closer to me. "Ask away" I smirked.

~

SLAP

Fuck that hurts. "Thats what you get if you dont tell me the truth" he said as he masaged my cheek that he just hit."I told you he's dead!" I yelled frustratingly. "Dead? I dont think so, we have a tracker on him and it says that he is walking around your neighborhood" The guy said. He looked straight into my eyes, I could see that he was dead ass med.

"Let me ask you again"

"Where. Is. Mr. Agust'D" He said.

"I said he's dead!" I yelled and got replied by a slap, I groaned in pain as he grab my hair trying to make me face him. "Do you want to die?" He said as he clench his teeth. "He is fucking somewhere out there, and I dont know where. So stop pestering me!" I replied back. He slapped me again and this time a tear went down my eye.

"Fine...if you wont tell me, you wont ever see your friends again" he said as he smirks. Ooohhh... how I would love to slap that smirk off his face.

He left as he locked the door.

Fuck... now I'm lock. Just stay calm down Yuju, someones gotta know that your gone.

~JHope~

"AAAHHHHH" I heard a scream and sounds like Yuju's. I ran to the front door and saw a man holding an unconscious Yuju on his shoulder. He smirked at me and dash off.

I ran back to the living room and saw them staring blankly at the t.v. "Guys!" I yelled and they all looked at me.

"Yuju's been kidnapped"

~~~
Hey guyyysssss!!! I knoe its been a while but hey I updated a new chapterrr!!

I didnt had any idea's so... sorry for the mistakes there. Its been so long since I wrote this story... i think it has been a year? Since I just wrote this when I was grade 6 and now im a freshmen. *well I live in the philippines so Im like grade 7* I know theres been lot of skips-skips its because I had no idea what I was writing so yeah😂

Sorry if I just updated now... I will try to finish this story as soon as possible then edit it to make it more AWESOMEEEE and LEGIT. So yeah ahehehehehhe. And for your info... this story will end either at chapter 20... or more so yeaahhh.....

Byyeeee😚😚