Chapter 5

Change of plans! Jin, Rapmon and V are siblings and the other members are their cousins. Jhope and Jimin are the cousins of their fathers side, Suga and Jungkook in the mothers side. I will edit the prologue later...

Thanks For Reading! And I hope you enjoy the story!
EDITED
~~~
~Jisoo part 2~

~Yuju~

"Hi I'am Kim Jisoo" He introduce himself. What!??!?!? Kim Jisoo?!?!? As in the Kim Jisoo!?!?!?

I looked at him and saw him smirking at us. Me, Sowon, Yerin, Eunha,Sinb and Umji were glaring at him fiercely, some girls were already fangirling over him. "Okay, Jisoo please go seat beside Momo" Mrs. Hwang said.

"Momo, please raise your hand" Momo raised her hand.

Momo's table is just beside Sowon unnie, and the seat available is right next to Sowon unnie. WHAT TO DO!??!

As Jisoo walk down to his desk, all of the girls including me were watching his move. Others were mesmerizing his actions while me, Eunha, Yerin, Sinb, Sowon, and Umji are glaring at him.

He sat at the chair and turn his head to Sowon, and he started opening his mouth to say something to her. But I cant hear since they are TOO FAR. I dont even understand why Jisoo is here? Isnt he like 2 years older than Sowon. Why is he here?!?!?

After their small chit chat, I can see Sowon's fist clenched tightly.

When Jisoo finished talking to Sowon unnie, he looked at Momo and winked at her. Momo was about to die because of his so called 'killer wink'. He is like a playboy. Sowon unnie doesnt know a thing until they broke up.

"Okay class! We are going to have a group of students for this upcoming camp" She said as she clap her hands, "So I will group you into 6-9 members. You must plan something to perform at the camp" She continued.

HOLY MOTHER OF CRICKETS!?!??! PERFORM!?!?? Should I do karate skills? No Yuju they will suspect you... I thought.

"Okay! First group!" Mrs. Hwang paused, "Jaebum, Jackson, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, Mark, Youngjae, BamBam" She said.

"Next group, Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Sana, Jeongyeon, Mina, and Dahyun" she paused again.

"Next group, Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung" She continued.

"Next group, Sojung, Yuna, Yerin, the two Eunbi's and Yewon"

"Last group, Lalisa, Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose" She said.

"That will be the groups, You must perform tomorrow okie! The trip is tomorrow, I will give you a list on what to bring!" Mrs. Hwang said and gave us a paper, "Class dism-" She was cutt off by Momo, "But Mrs. Hwang! Jisoo doesnt have a group".

"Forgot to tell you, he got in because he acted so he will be in a play with.... Sojung, Seokjin, Nayeon, Jackson, Bambam and Lalisa" She announce.

My jaw drop because of shockness. Everyone knows Sowon unnie sucks at acting! Sinb should try it.... but too bad Sowon got chosen, I wish that group a good luck!

I saw my Sowon unnie and the others gathering at the back of the class, I stood up from my seat and went to them.

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask as I sit down. "Let's talk about it back at the dorm, now, we'll keep a look out on Jisoo" Sowon unnie said. We all nodded went back to our seats.

I grab my headphones and started on listening to music. I looked at Jisoo to check on what he was doing. He was just sitting down while he kept on looking at his watch.