Chapter 12

●Attacking Agust'D●

~Yuju~

We all headed to BigHit while riding a van. Sanha parked the car right nesr a bush which was also far away from the entrance.

(When its Italicized it means Yerin or the girls from redvelvet are speaking, If I put Y it means Yerin is talking, when its I its Irene, J if its Joy, S if its Seulgi, W if its Wendy, K if its Yeri)

If SNSD could knock out the security guards, then you can go inside on any entrance -Y

But its much better if you go by groups since there are also guards inside the building -J

"Understood" Sowon unnie said  and we decided to go in 3 groups. Me,Sanha, Rocky, Taemin, Key, Yoona, Sooyoung And Yuri, we decided to go through the front entrance. Sinb, Moonbin, Jin Jin, Onew, Jonghyun, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany decided to go through the rooftop. And lastly, Sowon unnie, Mj, Eunwoo, Minho, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sunny decided to go through the back entrance.

My group started sneaking, "okay, Yoona unnie, Sooyoung unnie and Yuri unnie, go to thise guards and knock them out then bring them here and we will tie them and put them at the back of the van" I said and they nodded. They started to sneak behind the two guards, who were just playing rock-paper-scissors. And then when they were about to do another round, Yoona unnie grab a tranquilizer. Yoona unnie shot both guards and both fell on the ground. Sooyoung unnie and Yuri unnie drag both guards to the van and tied a rope around both guards and put a duct tape on their mouths.

I check the door to see if its lock and it wasnt so we went inside immediately. The place was dark and I handed the guys some night vision glasses that Umji just invented. I carried them just incase and I told the Sowon unnie anf Sinb to bring some just incase.

"Yoona hide behind that vase and shoot the guard with your gun" I said.

Yuju there is a guard right ahead of you guys using a flashlight -K

"Yoona unnie hide behind that vase and shoot the guard with your gun" I said. We all hid but eventually got spotted since there was a lot of us. He was about to get back up but Yoona unnie shot the guard with a tranquilizer. The guard fell and Sooyoung unnie and Yuri unnie grab the guard and started heading outside.

"Yoona unnie, stay here and keep a look out, when Sooyoung unnie and Yuri unnie comes back tell them to stay outside and guard the building. Here's a walkie talkie, tell us if something happens" I said and gave her the walkie talkie and the boys and I started heading to the office of Boss B.

When we arrive we saw the other teams, Sowon unnie, Sinb and I stood at the office room. "On the count of three we kick this door open okay" Sowon unnie said and we agreed. "You guys stay here, if you hear gun shots then come in okay" Sowon unnie said and they nodded.

"1... 2.... 3!" Sowon unnie said and we all kick the door and positioned our guns. But no one is inside the office.

"Where the fuck is he?!" Sinb growl and then we heard a voice. "Looking for me?" It was Boss B, he stood there with 2 guards and Jisoo behind him

The 2 guards and Jisoo aimed their guns at the three of us. "Well, obviously" Sinb said as she aimed the gun at Boss B.

"I have actually planned everything, from the start, but this! I've never expected this, Just kidding of course I did" He said "I had security cameras at your house, even at the practice room. So we heard all of your plans"He added "You're about to die so give up now". He started walking to us, "You'll never win cause you know why?" Sinb said as Boss B raised his eyebrow. "Cause you're about to die" Simb said and she shot Boss B in the head, we ran to a table and flip it to the side so that it can be our protection. We saw the boys shoot the 2 guards. "Dont shoot Jisoo!" Sowon unnie yelled.

The boys stopped shooting and just stood up but their guns still facing Jisoo. "You have your last chance, you want to join us, or? Die" Sowon unnie said.

"O-of course I w-want to j-join you guys" Jisoo's voice trembled in fear as he was kneeling down. Sowon unnie put her hand out gesturing Jisoo to take it, but then Jisoo stab Sowon unnie in the leg and then I shoot Jisoo in the head when he was about to shoot us. He dropped his gun the drop to his knees then fell flat on the floor.

"Oh my god, unnie! Are you okay?" I ask as I ran to her, I remove the knife and Rocky gave me a cloth which I suppose it was rip off from his sleeve. I wrap it around Sowon unnies wound and we all started heading down the building.

We all went to the van and started driving back home.

~Eunha~

When the girls left, I sat down beside Jimin and we were just talking about how cute this puppy is. When I look at Jungkook he was glaring at Jimin.

I mean why would he be glaring at Jimin when he likes Sinb?

I just shrug it off and just talked to Jimin.

"Eunha-yah..... I have never been called oppa can you call me that?" Jimin asked.

I nodded even though I hate calling people oppa.

"Oppa~~" I said cutely.

When I said that Umji came and look at me weirdly.

"Yah... Eunha unnie... are you out of your mind? Was I mistaken of you calling this douche 'oppa'?" Umji told me as she examine my face with a confuse look.

"Aye~ she was cute when she was doing it" Jimin said and I blushed.

Why am I blushing? I don't like Jimin... right? Maybe I do like him but as a friend? Yeah... as a friend! I thought.

I avoid eye contact from Jimin and saw some cream puffs on the table. I went near it and saw that no one owns it so I open the snack and ate it.

"Eunha! Can we share it?" I heard Jungkook said and I agreed to. I went near him and grab a chair and sat beside him.

Jimin also came and sat beside me and ate the cream puffs. Jungkook was glaring at Jimin and Jimin was there looking at Jungkook with a 'what' look. And I'm here at the middle not knowing what to do.

*

We all went back home, Jimin brought Jungkook to his room. And I went to my room. But before I opened the door, I can hear people talking at the practice room. I started walking to the door and open it, it revealed, the Red Velvet girls and Yerin unnie.

"Oh! Eunha you guys are back!" Yerin unnie said, while she looked at me and looked back at the computer, the other girls greeted me. They were wearing an earpiece. "What's happening?" I ask.

"The girls and our other friends are planning on killing Boss B" Yerin unnie explained. I just nodded my head. "So did the plan work?" I ask, "I'm not sure, the signal is getting worst" Yerin unnie said. "Oh well, its like we have to wait" I said and they nodded.

"EUNHHAAAA" I heard Jimin's voice screaming for my name. I went outside of the room and check to see whats happening. "What?" I ask, "The girls are back!" Jimin said. I quickly went downstairs and saw them. All sweaty and dirty. I think Yerin unnie and the red velvet girls heard since they also ran downstairs.

"So how did it go?" Yerin unnie said panting.

"We did it" Sowon unnie smiled, and then we all screamed in joy and started jumping up and down. We all did a group hug, but there was Sinb just standing there looking at Jungkook. Sowon unnie noticed it too so she called sinb, "Sinb!". "Hmm?" Sinb snap out of her gaze she responded with a hum.

"Group huuugg" Sowon unnie smiled as she grab Sinb's wrist and drag her to the hug. She groaned in disagreement she tried to wriggle out. "I dont do hugs, besides I'm sweaty" Sinb said in disgust and just stood there. We all laugh at her and then smiled.

~~~
I literally change the plotting of this chapter. Hope you like it!

Thanks for Supporting!!