Chapter 7

●The Camp part 1●

~Jungkook~

Finally, the day that we are going to Busan. Its still 4 o'clock in the morning.

I just finished packing my stuffs, my luggage is in the living room with the other stuffs. I change into a white sweat shirt, ripped jeans and timberlands as shoes.

"Jungkook! Lets go!" I heard Rapmon hyungs voice coming from downstairs. "Okay!" I said as I went downstairs.

I saw them holding their luggages and headed outside. I grab mine and followed them. Jin went to the drivers seat to open the trunk. We all put our stuffs their and sat by partners. I sat next Eunbi, not the Jung but the Hwang.

She didn't talk to me nor say hi. She was there seating beside me with a cold face. What happened to her?? I asked myself. She wasn't like this before, she was very hyper like me but now she changed.

"Hello??" I wave my hand on her face, she didn't talk to me or anything but just held my wrist and put down.

I tilt my head and raised my right eyebrow. I just shrug my shoulders and ignored each other for the rest of the ride.

*

We arrive at school. I saw the teachers there and also everyone. They were there waiting for us. I grab my luggage, and saw Eunbi having a hard time. Not the Hwang but the Jung. I was about to help her but Jimin hyung did it instead. I just saw Eunbi, the Hwang struggling carrying her luggage from the bump.

I went near her and carry it instead. Her eyes widen but then turned into a cold stare.

She snatch her luggage from me and went ahead. I just smiled at her and went to the teachers.

I found Jimin hyung carrying Jung Eunbi's luggage, she was shy about it and tried to convince Jimin hyung that she can carry it. I saw the other hyungs talking to the other girls, but I think they were just saying to each other with a 'Hi' or 'Hello' just like a normal conversation, but short.

As they arrive, the teacher said to make 2 lines, 1 from the girls and 1 from the boys. I was at the front so is Hwang Eunbi, you know what? I'm tired of saying Eunbi how about I will call her Hwang.

"Okay! Your partner when going to the campsite is the person right next to you" The teacher said. I was happy since Hwang is my partner. I saw her face happy but then her face turn into a cold look. Is she bipolar or what? I thought as I turn my attention to the teachers. I just noticed they're a lot of us. Like I think they're are 5 sections here.

"Okay! We will be leaving at 6 o'clock sharp and arrive at 10: 15! So lets go to the bus!" Mrs Hwang said and made a 'let's go' action. We went inside to our assign bus.

I sat near the window while I was watching outside I heard someone sitting down beside me. I was smiling at the thought that Hwang was beside me but when I turn around I saw a girl who had a large amount of make up on her face.

"Uhm... Who are you?" I ask, "You don't know me?" She asks in disbelief, I just shook my head as a 'no'. "Hi, I'm Tzuyu" She said as she reached out her hand as a sign that she wants to shake hands.

"Excuse me" I heard Hwang's voice. I look up and saw her crossing her arms, cute... I thought.

"What?" Tzuyu asked in a rude way. I looked at her confusingly. "This is suppose to be my seat, I think your suppose to sit beside Jackson" She said.

"Well, can't you see this seat is taken?" She retort, Hwang didn't say anything and proceed to a guy name Jackson. She was about seat there but then Yerin grab her wrist and whispered something to her.