Chapter 20

~Operation Saving Yuju~

~Jhope~

"WHAT!?" They all shouted. "If I would have answered the door, I could be the one kidnapped instead?!" He retorted. "Why would you be kidnapped!? You're a guy! You could just fight him" I argued as I throw my hands in the air.

"Guys... stop blaming on each other, how about we come up on a plan and try to save Yuju" Sowon said as she tried to calm me and Jin hyung down.

"Fine, so whats the plan?" I asked. "Well you see... I dont have a plan... YET. But lets just help each other for a while" Sowon said and all of them agreed.

'We're coming, Yuju. Dont worry' I thought while frowning. Knowing that someone you like is kidnapped and may never know that if she is alive or not is very scary you know. You'll never know what they're gonna do to Yuju.

The guys looked at me with worry written on their faces. I was like a lost child waiting for my moma to come back. Jungkook and Jimin are beside me comforting saying that everything will be alright while the girls are in the kitchen planning on how to save Yuju.

"GUYS!" I heard Sowon's voice coming from the kitchen. We saw her running towards us with the girls trailing behind her.

"I have a plan on how to save Yuju" said Sowon and she drag us to the kitchen.

We all sat down and she started explaining it.

"Okay so here's the plan"

~3rd Person~

"Okay so we will let Jhope go to the place where Yuju has been kidnapped" Sowon said.

Jhope went to the place where Yuju is staying. He used a motor which Umji just invented.

"And then he will sneak past the guards" She said.

Jhope went to the front door, since the door needed a pass code he asked Yerin to hack it and Yerin did it so he got in. He sneak pass the guard like a ninja. Well from his point of view he looks like a ninja if the girls will be seeing it they will think that hes some kid who likes to tumble around.

"Then he will go find Yuju and wait for us to explode a specific spot for them to get out" She said.

Jhope went to find Yuju's place. When he spotted Yuju just sitting on the bed cell he walked casually to let her think that he's one of the guys, since he was wearing a disguise.

"Get up" I said and she obeyed, I gestured her to come near me and she did.

"Its me Jhope"

~Yuju~
~

Before Yuju was rescued by Jhope~

I woke up because of something that was poking me. I opened my eyes to see. It was a guy, he was wearing a black mask, a black hoodie. Well he's wearing a black outfit like black-black.

"Wake up you little hoe, the food is right on the floor. Eat up"He ordered I just rolled my eyes at him as I go back to sleep. And then I felt something spank me.

I jolted up and look as he was holding a metal stick and was about to hit me again but I grabbed it and pulled it towards me so that his body will slam on to the metal railings. The impact of his body to the railings was pretty hard so he got unconscious.

I grab the key from his jeans and then unlock the cell door. I went outside of the cell and tried to find a place to hide so that I can escape.

Since it was night time I decided to put the unconscious body inside the cell I hid it under the cell bed and covered it with boxes that I just saw outiside the cell. I close the cell and waited for it to be morning.

~

It was already morning and I saw a guy walking to my cell. "Get up" he said calmly I get up and he motioned me to come near him and so I did.

"Its me, Jhope" He said. I look at him weirdly then he took off his mask. It was really Jhope.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed as I opened the cell door. He looked at me weirdly. "What?" I said. "You opened the door easily?!" He said and I just gave him a smile.

"Well you see, I got the keys" I said proudly and he just looked at me amused. "Well there goes our plan" he said laughing while scratching his nape.

"So why are you here?" I ask.

"Well.. We were trying to save you. But hey you saved yourself"He said and laugh.

"Well not for long we need to get out of here" I said as I drag him somewhere finding a place to escape. And then he stopped me, I looked at him weirdly as he just stared at me. "What are you do-" I got cut off with a pair of soft lips. My eyes widen but then close as I bring my arms to his neck and wrap around it. And then I pulled away as I stare at his eyes.

"Well that was unplanned" I say as I kept my distance and saw him scratch his nape. "Ahem.... so how are we gonna escape?" I ask trying to change the weird situation.

"Oh! Just wait a few minu-" He got cut off by a loud noise. "Oh never mind they're here" He said calmly and I look at him weirdly. "What do you mean 'they're here'?" I ask confusingly.

"You know.. The girls and the boys... well mostly girls" He said and drag me on where the sound came from. I saw them on a... Tank!?

"YUJU!" They all shouted for my name, I ran to them and gave them a hug. "We're so glad that you're fine, Yuju" said Sowon unnie, I just gave her a smile and hugged them.

And then we all went back to the boys house.

~~~
THATS THE END GUYS!!

JUST KIDDING YAH HOES. Well the next chapter will be the last one... Im sorry but I really want to end it already. Im very happy that all of you supported my book. And I know that I just posted that Author note. But then an idea just come so I started writing... (or typing).

Im very sorry if I took so long to update. Dont worry after I finish this book I will be editing it and maybe some chapters will be longer than it was. So yeah...

THANK YOU!!