Chapter 11

Jungkook's accident●

~Sinb~

"He got into an accident" Taehyung said. I felt my heart stop. Its like the world just stop. Jungkook, got into an accident and I wasn't there to save him. I feel so useless, I failed my mission.

"W-why what h-happened?" I choked on my words as tears were starting to form on my eyes. "I'll explain later but  lets all go to the van, Jungkook is at the hospital right now" Taehyung said and we all agreed.

The friends that we invited just told us that they will stay at the house and they want us to go to the hospital. So me, the girls and the boys went to the van. I seated in between Umji and Suga. I leaned my head at Umji's shoulder and she started to pat my hair.

"Everyone ready?" Jin said and we all nodded and he started driving. He drove so fast tot the point he ran 2 red lights. After that we arrive at the hospital.

I dashed out of the van and went to receptionists, "What's the room number of the patient name Jeon Jungkook?" I ask.

"Are you his gaurdian?" She asked as the other girls and boys came in. "Yes we are" Jin said as the receptionist leaned on the counter and started to flicking her eyelashes flirtiously.

"Ahem!" Sowon unnie coughed fakely and slam her hands on the counter making the receptionist startled. The receptionist glared at us as she gave us the room number.

"Room... 010.... This is not the room number, this is her freaking phone number!" I exclaimed as I went back to the receptionist and demand for the room number. She gave the room number to me as her hands tremble in fear.

"Okay... Room 207" I told them as I search for the room number.

After a few minutes we found the room. Want to know why we took time on finding Jungkook's room? its because the hospital is so huge for us to find the room.

I knock on the door, I heard a girls voice. As I open the door I saw a nurse using a syringe and inserting it to the dextrose. I look at the medicine and it said 'Heroin'. I widen my eyes as I push the nurse aside and took the dextrose off Jungkook's hand.

I choke the nurse as she cried for mercy, the girls tried to stop me by pulling me and the nurse away.

Why am I even caring for Jungkook? Maybe I'm just doing it since I'm suppose to protect him.

The nurse quickly ran off. She drop something and it was a nametag. Her name was 'Son Naeun'. "Son Naeun?" I questioned.

"Maybe she is one of the Agust'D" Jin said and I nodded.

I saw Jungkook still unconscious, I told Namjoon to call a doctor and re-insert Jungkook's dextrose.

As the doctor came in he put on the dextrose and told us that Jungkook will be awake an hour or more, and he will also lose some of his memories since we took him here to the hospital kinda late.

To wait for Jungkook's waking time we split up into 3 teams; 1 for the bringing of clothes, 1 for the buying of food and 1 for protecting Jungkook.

The teams are:

House- Sowon, Jin, Eunha and Jimin.

Food- Jhope, Yuju, Rapmon and Umji

Hospital- Me, Suga, Taehyung and Yerin

*

The house team and the food team already left. Me and Yerin are outside if the ward protecting the room.