1.5

As soon as I got home from the party, I went onto my computer and searched for Tyler's twitter. He has yet to address the trade and I feel weird about wondering but I want to know his exact thoughts about it. He still follows me and I hesitate before clicking the button to open a new DM with him.

*Hey Ty,* Is as far as I get, I can't think of anything I can say to him right now. I don't really know how to ask how he is when I've ignored him for years now. I think about messaging him sometimes, I always chicken out because I don't want to play with either of our feelings like that. I'm still sitting and debating when a new message pops up in the DM with Tyler.

*I'm sorry H.* Is all it says.

*For what?" I type back and hope that he'll actually tell me what's going on with him right now. Maybe it will help me to decide how I should feel about everything.

*I don't have a choice but to come to Dallas.*

*It's okay.*

*I won't force you to see me if you're uncomfortable with that. Soph doesn't have to either.*

*She wants to see you, I'm not going to keep her from seeing her dad if he's on the team I work for. It's not fair to either of you, I know you love her so much and she loves you too.*

*I do love you both. I just don't want things to be weird for us, especially because this is both our jobs on the line if something happens.*

*It might be weird at first, there's a lot of things that have gone unsaid in the past few years. We should've acted like adults and talked about it.*

*Yeah, we can talk about it if you like when I get to Dallas in a few days.*

*I'll think about it, it's been busy here for me. Sophia would love to see you though, I'm sure that would be a good thing for you to do first here.*

*Yeah, I miss her a lot. I especially miss you H.*

*I know Ty.* I hesitate for a moment before I type another message to send, *I really miss you too*

*I have to start packing stuff up, I'll see you soon. Love you.*

*You too*

I close out of Twitter and open up my email, I have a few from the coaching staff and I know it's mostly all about Tyler and his injury reports so I can keep them in my file. I answer them back and close my laptop, I lay down in my bed and stare at the ceiling. I have no idea what
I'm supposed to do now or how I'm supposed to feel.

Mostly I'm thrown off by everything and I can't seem to think straight. I get up off my bed and go down into the kitchen, looking for something to eat. The bottle of vodka Jamie bought me as a welcome gift is sitting on the counter still, basically unopened except for the couple shots Jamie and I took on my birthday. I grab some orange juice out of the fridge and pour it into a glass and add some vodka to it, I sip it as I collect some things to make myself some food. I decide on spaghetti and garlic bread, and by the time the water has boiled for the pasta to go in I'm already feeling a little bit tipsy.

I dance around the kitchen as I get everything cooking, it's still pretty early in the night only about 8:30pm and I don't expect Jamie to drop Sophia off for another hour or so.

As I pour myself my sixth glass about two hours later, I hear the front door open and I quickly chug my drink which I made way too strong. I head over to the front door to see Jamie carrying Sophia as she's asleep in his arms.

"I'll put her in bed and be back." Jamie looks at me and I already know he knows I'm drunk. I nod and he walks past me and up the stairs. I go into the kitchen and pour myself another glass and go to sit in the living room to wait for Jamie.

He comes back down the stairs and right away goes into the kitchen, he comes back with two bottles of water in each hand. He hands me one and then sets the rest on the table before opening one for himself. He grabs the remote and turns the TV on and goes through the list of movies I have recorded and settles on Pitch Perfect. We both kind of hate this movie but we always watch it when we know we have to talk about something serious.

Jamie never forces me to talk about the things I don't want to until I open up and talk about it myself. He's really good for letting me just think things through first before I talk about stuff and I think that's why we get along so well. We've been best friends basically since the day I walked into the arena for work. I turn and look at him as he watches the movie, he catches me looking and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I turn back to the movie, it's already at the scene of the auditions and I feel like I can talk about what's going on now.

"It just happened so randomly."

"Is that why you left?"

"Yeah, I didn't know how to process it so I kinda freaked out and had to get out of there."

"It's okay, I honestly expected you to do just that. I was surprised how calm you actually seemed though, but judging by your current state I know you're freaking out a lot ore than I thought."

"It's just there's so much I haven't told him and I don't feel like I have to but I know once I see him I won't be able to stop talking. And I do actually love him, like a lot and that's why it scares me so much too. Like he messaged me tonight and said I love you and I know he means it. And I mean it too when I say it back but I don't want to mess anything up because now this is both our jobs on the line with everything."

"I don't think it would be a bad thing to tell him everything. See how he feels about what's been going on with you the past few years and what happened last time you guys saw each other."

"I can't tell him about the baby." I say and I take a big sip of water, it's been hard for me to talk about that and Jamie was there for me when it was really hard for me to come to terms with it. I trust Jamie more than I've trusted anyone other than Tyler.

"I didn't say you had to, it's all up to you Harley. But it might be good to talk to him about it, seeing as it was with him and it involves both of you. Just whatever you guys talk about is what you talk about and it won't be so bad."

"I'm just stressing out."

"Nothing is going to happen that you don't want. I'll be here for you and for Sophia, you know that and I won't let anything bad happen to either of you."

"Thank you Jamie." I crawl across the cough and wrap my arms around him, he hugs me back and I already feel so relaxed.

I feel so thankful that Jamie is my best friend here in Dallas.

--------------------------------

Hey guys, so I'm gonna have a question or something at the end of each chapter which will be related to the story and even some that aren't. I want to get to know you guys better and also see your opinions on the story and how you think the next chapter will turn out!!

For this chapter I want you to:

1. leave a comment saying where you're from

AND2. what do you think will happen in the next few chapters with all the Tyler drama going on

Thank you so much for reading and voting, it means so much to me! I look forward to hearing what you guys think is going to happen in the story :)