2.3

(A/N) PLEASE READ THIS

okay so hi ik I left y'all hanging for sooooo long but long story short, the wifi wasn't working at my house for a long time, my parents are splitting up and my house is a disaster bc of it and to top it off my anxiety and depression have been especially bad..... that's probably too much info to share but I just want to let y'all know why I haven't updated in so long.

BUTTTTTTT

we have working wifi and I've been at school or working so much I hardly see my parents now so I'm feeling less stressed and my mental health is slowly getting better!!! so hopefully I will start updating a bit more frequently and I will finish this book before the new year lol

Thank you for still reading and keeping up with the story, I appreciate you guys so much its amazing that y'all still read and love this book! I haven't lost any passion or will to write so I will continue doing this for a long time (hopefully)

okay I'm done talking now, thank you for reading and commenting and I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and I will get chapter 24 up shortly after this one (fingers crossed)

OKAY ENJOY ILY GUYS

Tyler's POV

I start walking towards the parking garage, my mind racing and my thought are too messed up to even think straight. After everything that's happened between me and Harley the past years and even since I've come here has been confusing me to no end and I have no idea what to do, but seeing what I just saw made it even worse.

"Ty!" I hear someone call my name and I turn around to see Sophia running towards me, I stop walking and wait for her to catch up to me.

"Hi baby girl, what's up?"

"Where you going?"

"Uh home I think, why?"

"Oh okay. just wanted to see you before you left." She wraps her arms around me in a hug and I pick her up to hug her closer.

"Okay Soph, I'll see you later yeah?"

"Okay Ty, love you." She gives me one last squeeze and I put her back on the ground.

"Love ya too kiddo." I mess her hair up a bit and she laughs before smacking my hand away from her head.

"Stop it!" She laughs harder and when I look up to continue to my car, I see a teary eyed Harley coming towards us.

"Ty, I need to talk to you."

"I don't think now is a good time." I say and look down at Sophia, who stand between us and looking up at Harley.

"Sophia baby, why don't you go finish up your homework in my office. I know you have a math page left okay?"

"Okay mommy." She says and turns to walk back into the arena.

"Tyler, I don't know what happened in there. It just kinda happened and I wish it didn't and I'm sorry. I just-"

"It's fine. You don't need to explain it to me." I say and I turn to walk away, but Harley grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"Ty, please." Her voice is shaking and I can tell she's going to cry any second so I stop and turn to face her.

"Look Harley, it's fine. I saw what I saw and it's upsetting and I really don't want talk about it now."

"No we need to talk about it Tyler. What happened doesn't change anything with us, it doesn't change my feelings towards you or towards Jamie. It didn't mean anything to me because Jamie is my best friend and that's it."