2.6

A/N PLS READ ITS IMPORTANT TO THE REST OF THE STORY ( or at least read the last paragraph)

Hi guys! Ik I've been really bad at updating and all my chapters are kind blah rn but I'm only uploading until 30 chapters. I'm not sure if I'm going to write a second book or not yet but this one will end at 30.

I've been writing this book for a long time and I'm slowly losing the creativity and love for writing bc I feel like it's somewhat of a chore now bc I'm so busy I never have time to write but I feel like I owe y'all the ending of the book.

So I'm going to upload until 30 and I'll put my decision if I'm going to carry on or not on the end of the last chapter. Pls don't comment saying you want another book until this one is finished, bc you might not want it depending on the ending. Thank you so much for being with me on this journey of writing and helping me to realize my full love for it. I'm very proud of how far this book has come, thank you!

Love, Maddie
Ps.
pls hit up my insta @/Maddie.devries to see my pics from meeting some of the Maple Leafs, if ya feel like it!!! Now onto the chapter!

————————————
After getting ready and eating breakfast with Sophia she seems to be a little calmer now than she was about 20 minutes ago. Jamie only dropped her off at the door and left very quickly, maybe assuming what had happened between me and Ty last night.

I feel bad for Jamie, because he's had to listen to me rant about Tyler and everything going on with him and me and Sophia since before Tyler even came to Dallas. And now that he's here Jamie is right in the middle of the drama, and has now created even more for all of us. I'm not sure what to do about the kiss and I'm not even sure how to approach Jamie about normal work related things now. I shouldn't even have to be worrying about all of this, I should really only have my meeting with Sophia's teacher to worry about today.

"H are you ready to head out?" Tyler puts his hand on my shoulder and I look up at him.

"Yeah, I guess I am." Tyler pulls me in for a hug and I wrap my arms around him tightly, "thank you for helping this morning."

"It's the least I could do." He kisses the top of my head and let's me go.

"Soph, are you ready to get going now?" I ask her and she looks up from her spot at the dining room table and nods. She makes her way to the front door and starts to get her shoes and backpack on.

"You're going to be fine, don't let her teacher make you feel bad about yourself. You're an amazing mom and you raised her for so long on your own and you did such an amazing job. Okay? You're doing just fine." Tyler hugs me quickly and I sigh heavily when he lets me go.

"I'm already intimidated by this teacher without meeting her so I don't know how I'm gonna do this."

"Do you want me to come with you? I don't have to be anywhere until this afternoon."

"I don't know Ty, are you sure? Just because you're you doesn't mean that this will go anymore smoothly or anything."

"Nah, I'm going for support not because I think it'll get you in less trouble."

"Fine, yeah come please. We better get going before we really get into trouble."

The car ride over is silent and Sophia sits in the back holding onto the math sheet she finished this morning and I can tell she's going over it to make sure it's all right.

We pull into the school parking lot and find a spot before Tyler helps Sophia out of the car and takes her backpack in his hand. She reaches for his free hand as we start to walk and I can't help but pull my phone out and snap a few pictures as I trail behind them. Tyler turns around and smiles at me, sending a wink my way as I roll my eyes.