3.3

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE*****
Thank you guys so much for reading and I'm so sorry for the horrible delay in updates!!! I'm hoping to get the last few chapters up by the weekend and I'll be making them extra long this time so stay tuned!!

Don't forget to like and leave a comment about what's been keeping you occupied during quarantine/lockdown or if you're working or have been working the whole time.
I lost both my jobs in March, but started my retail job again in June and then graduated school and am now working full time in my field! It's so awesome!

Hope y'all are doing great!!!
************************************************

I wake up to a dull ache in my side, I check the clock and it says it's only three in the morning and Tyler is still sound asleep next to me. I slowly sit up and the pain gets a little stronger and I decide to go take some pain medication for it so I can get back to sleep. I head into the bathroom and flip the light on, I cross the floor to the cabinet over the toilet and as I pass the mirror I notice blood on my legs.

"Stupid period." I mumble and head back out into the bedroom to grab my phone, I use a period tracker app and now that we've decided to have another baby it's more important than ever to track.

I open the app and look at the calendar, it shows that my period isn't due for another week and a half, I go back into the bathroom and double check myself. I'm bleeding way more than I ever have on my period and I look back up at myself in the mirror and my eyes widen. I run back into the bedroom and check my side of the bed and it's covered in blood, I feel tears stinging my eyes as I walk to Tyler's side of the bed to wake him.

"Tyler?" I shake him slightly and he stirs a little, "Ty, baby please wake up."

I shake him a little harder and keep calling his name, I'm crying now as the pain in my stomach starts to hurt even more and Tyler finally starts to wake up. I must've scared him because he sits up right away and looks confused, then he notices me crying.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I woke up and my stomach was hurting so I went to the bathroom and I noticed blood but my period isn't supposed to come in over a week. And there's a ton of blood on my side of the bed, I think something is really wrong."

"Okay, okay, it's okay baby please don't cry. Do you wanna call your mom and see what she thinks or go to the hospital."

"I wanna go but I don't wanna wake Sophia, can you call my mom while I get cleaned up a bit please?"

"Sure, it'll be okay H." Tyler kisses me softly and I give him a tight hug before heading to the bathroom. I decide to take a shower so I can clean myself off easier. I start the water and a sharp pain shoots through my stomach and I feel more blood come out. I get in the shower quickly, hoping the heat will help the cramp like feeling in my stomach and I start to wash up.

"H?" Tyler comes into the bathroom, "your dad is on the way, your mom didn't answer and he'll stay in the guest room and be here if we're not here in the morning for Soph. He should only be 10 minutes."

"Okay, I'm just gonna sit down, it hurts so much." I know I sound like I'm whining and I hate to be like this but it's literally the worst pain I've ever been in, even worse than labour.

"Do you need anything, pain meds? A tea? I can warm up a towel so it'll be warm when you get out?"

"I appreciate that but all I wanna do is sit down in here until my dad gets here."

"Okay, I'll go get our stuff ready and pack some snacks and other stuff in case we're there for a long time. Just call for me if you need anything, okay baby." I nod and Tyler leaves the bathroom as the tub starts to fill up with water. I lean my head back and trying to relax and stop thinking about what I'm pretty positive is going on right now.

I can hear Tyler moving around downstairs in the kitchen and I'm really hoping Sophia doesn't wake up at all, I would hate for her to see something that could upset her a lot. I close my eyes and focus on the sounds of Tyler moving around in the kitchen, he comes up the stairs and I hear him softly going through drawers and our closet, no doubt to find me clothes that weren't full of blood. I can hear him stripping the sheets off the bed and moving around the room, I then hear him leave and the faint sound of the washing machine hits my ears.

"Harley, oh my god." Tyler comes back into the bathroom and I open my eyes to look at him and am met with a bathtub that looks like it's just full of blood.

"Oh shit."I sit up and pull the plug out of the drain and the water quickly goes down, I stand up slowly and turn the shower on the rinse off. Tyler stands there and watches me closely, no doubt terrified of what's happening to me.

"I got you new clothes, your dad texted that's he's 2 minutes away." Is all he says before setting the clothes down and leaving the bathroom. I dry myself off and put my new clothes on, I put a maxi pad in my underwear just to be sure to not ruin anymore clothes, or scare Tyler or my father.

I hear the front door opening as I make my way out of the bedroom, my stomach feels like someone has a hundred knives in it and they're twisting them around in circles relentlessly. I put on a straight face and head downstairs to see my dad, him and Tyler are talking quietly in the front hall.

"Hi dad." I go over and give him a hug, I can barely even lift my arms to hug him it hurts so bad.

"Hi honey, don't worry about Soph okay I'll make sure she's off to camp in the morning no problem. Tyler left me a very detailed note and sent me a text reminder."

"Shit I forgot about that, tell her I'm so sorry and I'll pick her up after. Tell her to be good and that I love her okay?"

"Will do."

Tyler gives my dad a pat on the back as he goes to leave and I give him a kiss on the cheek, we head out into the car and Tyler has a towel on the passenger seat for me. I see my bag and another duffel bag sitting in the backseat and I smile slightly. Ty helps me into the car and buckles my seatbelt for me, I pull it loose because the small pressure it put on my stomach made the pain even worse.

"Please don't cry Harley, it'll be okay. We'll figure it out."

"I think I already know what it is Ty, but we'll see what the doctors say first okay?"

Tyler is quiet the whole way to the hospital and I'm not sure what to say to him so I just sit in silence. The pain in my stomach intensifies as we drive and I try not to make any noise or cry because I don't want Tyler to worry more than I know he is already.

"It's gonna be okay Ty, what ever happens it'll be okay."

"I love you." Is all he says in response as he reaches over and grips my hand in his.

"I love you too."

"How's the pain?"

"Ten outta ten right about now, it's really bad but I'll be okay. Don't worry."

"How can I not worry when it looks like you're losing your entire blood supply and you're in pain?"

"I know Ty, I know but let's just figure out what's going on first and then we can react to it. There's no use in getting so upset now when nothing is confirmed."

"I'm just scared to lose you." Tyler's voice cracks and my heart sinks to my stomach, I'm scared of that too but I don't want to tell him.

"You won't, I promise it's not as much blood as you think and the doctors can take care of me. Everything will be okay Ty."

"Okay, okay I'll try to stress less. I just love you so much."

"I know, I love you so much." Tyler lifts my hand and kisses he back of it and I smile gently at him.

We pull into the hospital parking lot just a few minutes later and I already know this is the start of a really awful night.