Chapter 1

(Lucy's P.O.V)

The room was dark, I just sat on the floor of the cell with my arms chained above my head.

Today was the day... The day Bora sold off 5 slaves.

He's kept his eyes on me for a while so I wouldn't be surprised is I was one of the 5 being chosen.

I heard the screams come from upstairs and I flinched at the sound... those poor girls would get sent up there to be abused, raped, and more... I'm shocked they are even allowed to scream.

Screaming... Crying... All this pain, I wanted it over with.

"Hello Ms.Heartfilia." Bora greeted me as he opened up my cell door.

I didn't want to respond but I had to, "Hello Mr.Bora.." I responded, keeping my eyes fixed on my legs that were covered in cuts and brusies that were almost healed.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked me as he crouched down and cups his hand around my chin, forcing me to look at him.

His grip got tighter to the point it hurt and I grunted from the pain.

"Couldn't be happier." I reply to his question.

Bora took his hand off my chin.

I looked at the guard behind Bora then back to Bora, "I'm still stunned that you're father sold you to us 2 years ago just to get rid of you." He says adding a smirk.

"Bora~san, Would you like me to take her to get ready for tonight?" The guard asks without Bora's permission to speak.

Bora turned around to look at the guard, "Go right ahead." Bora responds then leaves the cell.

The guard rushes over to me and he takes off the handcuffs, "Lucy are you okay?" He asks me.

I nod my head, "Yes I'm alright Loke. I thank you though... God knows what he would've done to me..." I say letting out a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to get ready now. I'm sure that you will be okay." He says then leads me to the changing room.

-
-
-
-
I was put in a pink strapless dress that went slightly past my mid thigh. It showed the top half of my chest... that included that my boobs could be seen.

Loke puts two golden arm bands on my arms just for looks and hands me a pair of white high heels.

I sit down and start putting the shoes on, "So tell me Loke. Did you propose to Aries?" I ask with a slight grin on my face.

His face goes red, "Y-yeah I actually did." He answers.

"She said yes, right?" I ask as I finish putting my shoes on.

"Yeah she did. She told me to invite you to the wedding." Loke says with a smile.

I smile, "Really?-" I get cut off by loud cheers...

I looks out the door and see Bora on the stage.

I suppose that's my cue...

"First up is a beautiful young lady. The age of 19..." Bora starts to say.

Someone puts a blindfold over my eyes.

"She's also still innocent if you know what I mean." He says then I hear laughter.

I was sent out the door, "Lucy Heartfilia." Bora says.

I stand there waiting... and waiting....

I hear the numbers go higher and higher...

"1030 J!" One yells.

"Going once... going twice-" Bora gets cut off.

"200000 J" Someone says.

I hear everyone gasp.

"Sold to Salamander!!" Bora yells then I sigh.

I feel someone taking the blindfold off my face and I see my new Master standing there.

He honestly was really fucking hot.

His pink hair and his oynx eyes just drew me closer.

Then out of nowhere he grabs my hand and takes me outside.

I look over and see us heading toward a car and I start to get nervous.

Salamander puts me in the passenger seat then closes the door and gets in the drivers seat and gets in the car.

"Nice to meet you Lucy. The name's Natsu." Natsu says and smiles widely at me.

"Nice to meet you to.." I say trying to force out a smile.

"Now then to my house we go." He says and drives off.

-
-
-
-
We drive up to his mansion and my eyes go huge, "This is where you live?" I ask him.

"Yep just me. No one else." Natsu answers then opens the door and I walk inside.

"I'll take you to your room in a second." He says as he walks up behind me and he looks over at me.

I'm in awe. His mansion is amazing.

"This place is amazing!" I yell.

Natsu laughs, "I'm glad you like it."

Natsu starts walking up the huge stairwell and I just look at him.

"Well? Are you coming?" Natsu asks me.

"Oh right." I reply and follow him up there.

Natsu opens up the door and sits down on the bed, "This is your room Lucy." Natsu tells me.

"Thank you Natsu. But... why are you being so nice to me?" I ask him.

"Because you deserve to be treated right. You are also my new maid." Natsu answers smirking at me.

"M-maid?..." I ask tilting my head slightly.

Author's Note:

Hello lovely readers! I'm glad you've joined me for this new story :')

I may post the new chapter tmrw but anyways I hope you all enjoy!!