Chapter 5

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I stormed to the hot spring outisde, I stripped without hesitation.

I jumped in then hid myself in the steam.

Letting out a sigh I look up at the sky.

"We kissed... I really enjoyed it to..." I mumbled to myself.

"Hey Luce! Dinner will be done soon." Someone says and I jump slightly.

I turn to see Natsu standing there then nods my head, "Okay."

I watch him walk away then looked at the water.

I fall asleep while I'm in the water.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I stand there cooking the food.

I feel someone hug me from behind, "What the..." I say then turned around to see Lucy.

Lucy looks up at me then smiles softly.

I smile back then kissed her forehead.

She blushed and I laughed a bit.

"So.. Whatcha cooking?" Lucy asked me.

"I'm cooking food, Luce." I replied, looking away from her.

I feel her let go of me, hearing the sound of her footsteps walking away..

I turned around and grabbed her hand, pulling her into a kiss.

She didn't hesitate to kiss me back, she put her arms around my neck when I put mine around her waist.

I pulled away for a quick second, turning the food off then looked back at Lucy, I leaned my head down to her neck and kissed it slowly.

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I had shivered when I felt his lips on my neck, causing me to bite my lip.

He pulled me even closer, biting along my neck after each kiss.. then I had a new feeling.. that was him sucking on my neck.

I couldn't help but let out a soft moan and I knew he was grinning like hell at it. He bit down hard and I moaned again.

"N-natsu.. we should probably eat.." I said with a shaky breath.

He lifts his head up to look at me "Hm.. Okay, fine.. you should also get the chance to see that hickey sometime after dinner." He laughed and walked to the table, setting the food on it.

My hand brushed my neck and I blushed at it.

That just happened...

Author's Note:
Ah. Hai guyssss. I'm sorry that this is so short and it's been a while since I updated, I'm really busy with school and yeah. I hope you enjoy tho!!