Chapter 6

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

After we ate I cleaned up real quick then ran upstairs to my room, I closed the door then looked in the mirror at the hickey on my neck.

My face became red and I sighed, "Why do I feel like this.." I mumbled to myself.

More or less.. I wanted to know how Natsu felt.

The idea of him using me as a slave didn't pop up in my head.

He was kind enough to save me from that place, so why would he use me?

I heard the door bell ring, I moved my hair over the hickey then went downstairs to open the door.

"Lucy!" Someone said as the door opened.

The girls pink hair and fluffy clothes finally made me realize who it was, "Aries!" I squealed then hugged her tightly.

She hugged me back, I then moved away and heard footsteps on the floor.

"Luce, Who's at the door?" Natsu asked me and I turned to look at him.

"Just Aries." I answered.

He nodded his head slightly then walked up besides me, putting his arm around my neck, "Is there something you needed?" He asked.

My face turned slightly red, I looked at him and puffed out my cheeks, "Natsu at least let her in the house!" I said out of frustration.

He looked down at me then sighed, "Alright Luce." Natsu replied then moved out the way, Aries walked in.

"I was only wondering if you two are still coming to the wedding.. and I wanted to take Lucy out for coffee tomorrow." Aries says then smiles.. so innocently.

My eyes light up, "I'd love to go!" I had to think for a second, I then looked up at Natsu, "If it's okay with Natsu." I said.

Natsu shrugged, "I don't mind." He leaned down and kissed my cheek, "I'll see you two later. I have work to do." He said then walked back to his room.

I placed my hand on my cheek, blushing way to much.

Aries looked at me then grinned, "Is this what I think it is?" She asked me.

I looked at her then tilted my head, "W-what?.."

"Are you two dating?"

My face got dark red, "No it's not like that!" I replied.

"Uh huh.. sure it's not." Aries laughed a bit.

"I'm serious!" I yelled a bit then watched her roll her eyes.

"Whatever Lucy. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" Aries said as she walked out, closing the door behind her.

She thought we we're already a couple.. This really isn't good.

I mean, He's so nice and all but we just met and-

Wait a second.. Lucy stop thinking about this!

I sighed then walked back to my room, laying down then shortly falling asleep afterwords.

Author's Note:

Oh my God, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been going through a lot and it's stressing me out. I'm really proud of this though!! It has so many views and votes, way more than my other story! Thank you all for sticking with me and this story! I love you all ❤