Chapter 9

(Natsu's P.O.V.)

I picked up my phone and called Gray.

"Hey, What's up Natsu?" He asked.

"You know how I told you about Lucy?.." I told him, letting out a soft sigh as I do.

"Yeah.. what about it?" Gray said softly.

"He said if I don't do something to her then he will take her back.." I said calmly.

"What the hell?!" Gray yelled into the phone.

"Aye! Stop yelling!" I yelled back.

I listened to Gray sigh, "My apologies.. I'm coming over tonight though, Juvia will be going over also." He said.

"I suppose it is time for her to meet my brother.." I replied.

"She doesn't know about our Dad, right?" He asked me, I went silent for a bit.

"Of course not.. She does know about Zeref being our brother.." I answered.

"Does she know anything about our Dad?.." Gray asked me.

"Just his name." I sighed.

"I suppose that'll be okay. Anyways I have to go, Bye." He said then hung up.

I put my phone down.

He's an idiot..

I heard a knock at my door, "You can come in." I say.

The door opens with Lucy standing there, "Um.. Natsu.." She said very soft.

I looked over at her, "What is-" I stopped when I noticed her eyes were puffy, they were also red.. She had been crying..

I ran over to her and hugged her, "Luce what happened?" I asked frantically.

"I dropped a hand mirror then when I was cleaning the glass it cut my hand open.." She said quietly, holding up her hand to show me.

I sighed heavily then picked her up and carried her downstairs, I put her on the couch.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the First Aid Kit.

"Why were you crying though?.." I asked as I sat down next to her and cleaned out her wound.

"It hurt really bad to the point I started crying.." She said then wiped her eyes.

I wrapped it up then kissed her hand, "I'm just glad your okay.. I forgot to mention, my other brother Gray and his girlfriend, Juvia. They are coming over tommrow." I said then looked at her.

"So you want me to cook for them?.." She asked me.

"No.. your free to do what you want.. You aren't a slave.." I said, smiling softly.

Author's Note:
I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating! I've been so busy and I just now got the chance to update.
Hopefully the next chapter won't take so long of a time to update.
I'm so thankful that you guys stuck with me while I was gone tho.. we got to 5k+ reads!
Thank you so much!

Love, Ara ♡